Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ARWadsworth

Default OT Keystoke Logger-The result

The lodger has left.

I stuck a cheap camera in the computer room and connected it to the VCR in
my bedroom. After recording her in the computer room going through all the
desk drawers and paper files I then moved the camera to my bedroom and
recorded her looking through all drawers, cupboards and wardrobes.

I gave her 3 hours notice to leave. The bond I have will cover cost of the
change of door locks.

Adam

Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier. [email protected] Home Repair 22 June 7th 06 01:09 AM
OT Keystroke logger ARWadsworth UK diy 34 August 17th 05 07:44 PM
Radon test result Tom UK diy 39 March 8th 05 06:37 PM
RESULT: rec.woodworking.all-ages passes 283:93 Woodchuck Bill Woodworking 33 October 29th 04 04:39 AM
UPDATE - Soft wreck vote might be voided (was RESULT: rec.woodworking.all-ages passes 283:93) Woodchuck Bill Woodworking 3 October 26th 04 06:21 AM