raden

Default IF you haven't used your central heating for a few months

It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 21:53:00 GMT, raden wrote:

It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

... and the motorised valve(s)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
woodglass

And the radiators

And the programmer

And the TRV's

etc....

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 21:53:00 GMT, raden wrote:

It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

.. and the motorised valve(s)

--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

mike ring

"woodglass" wrote in news:IAKSe.7185$pm2.3807
@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

And the radiators

And the programmer

And the TRV's

etc....

But it's all in bits!

mike
raden

In message , mike ring
writes
"woodglass" wrote in news:IAKSe.7185$pm2.3807
:

And the radiators

And the programmer

And the TRV's

etc....

But it's all in bits!

Better superglue it together quickly then

--
geoff

mike ring

raden wrote in :

In message , mike
ring writes

On 05 Sep 2005, you wrote in uk.d-i-y:

But it's all in bits!

Better superglue it together quickly then

Can't till the decorator finishes, maybe 3 weeks.

Thoug I did have a quick dry rub of me new pump, so HW zone valve, pump
and boiler go.

But my nice new K2 weigh several tons, so I'm not looking forward to
fixing them.

And I've came down Saturday with yet anuvver shocking does of flu, (them
flu jabs are very effective, Ive had six count them six doses this
year), and I had to get the old rads off by this morning for Rob the
decorator, also had to mow me lawns Sunday with me legs all wobbly on
account of the thunderstorm due in the night (wonder of wonders , it
came), and the Council collects green waste Tuesdays (early).

I now feel like c***, and Robs coming in the morning at sparrows to
attaack me walls again....

Well, thanks for listening, if you have been.....

mike
Harry Bloomfield

raden wrote :
It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

...and if the pump doesn't run, remove the large screw cap in the end of
gthe motor and give the shaft a turn by hand to free it up.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

raden

In message , Harry Bloomfield
writes
raden wrote :
It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

..and if the pump doesn't run, remove the large screw cap in the end of
gthe motor and give the shaft a turn by hand to free it up.

Or rather by electrical screwdriver...

--
geoff
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

raden wrote:

Or rather by electrical screwdriver...

Surely the end would be way too small.

I thought it was designed to fit a 2p piece.

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
raden

In message , "Pet @
www.gymratz.co.uk" writes
raden wrote:

Or rather by electrical screwdriver...

Surely the end would be way too small.

I thought it was designed to fit a 2p piece.

The big screw on the end is a good fit for a 2p or 50 p piece, the slot
in the shaft behind it is more electrical screwdriver size

--
geoff

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

raden wrote:

The big screw on the end is a good fit for a 2p or 50 p piece, the slot
in the shaft behind it is more electrical screwdriver size

Of course.
It's been a while since I opened one.... obviously.
:¬)

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Elessar

"raden" wrote in message

It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

--
geoff

And on the other hand - remember to run your car's aircon regularly during
the winter months.

--
LSR

raden

In message , Elessar
writes
"raden" wrote in message

It's prolly worth trying it now to make sure it's working

especially the pump

--
geoff

And on the other hand - remember to run your car's aircon regularly during
the winter months.

I don't need to

--
geoff