block pave jetting

Default sash window cill railings

Hi all,
PLEASE HELP,
I have searching for months to try and find the cage like railings that
fit around the concrete sash window cills and stop the window boxes
from falling off.
Has any one got any idea where i can buy them.
I have pictures of the sort of thing i am looking for if needed.

Many thanks.
gary.

Andrew Gabriel

In article . com,
"block pave jetting" writes:
Hi all,
PLEASE HELP,
I have searching for months to try and find the cage like railings that
fit around the concrete sash window cills and stop the window boxes
from falling off.
Has any one got any idea where i can buy them.

There are companies which make up railings, and would probably
custom make them for you. If you said what part of the country,
someone might suggest a company. There used to be such a company
at the other end of my road, and a number of the residents in
the street have used them to make up iron railings which all
look very smart. It's on my list of things to do too, but not
currently near the top.

--
Andrew Gabriel

block pave jetting

hi and thanks for your reply.
i had a quote of 736.00 plus vat for two but that amount is crazy.
i saw two in eton and asked the old lady but she not remember where she
got them from, (bless her she was 93).
i thought i could buy them from a shop but have searched for months.
dont really know what there called as i have tried searching, window
crestings, troughs, hayracks, etc.
gary in guildford, surrey.

chris French

In message . com, block
pave jetting writes
hi and thanks for your reply.
i had a quote of 736.00 plus vat for two but that amount is crazy.

Who from, sounds like an awful lot, try someone else.
--
Chris French

block pave jetting

the price was from a forger\blacksmiths

block pave jetting

i tried another guy and he said about 350.00 each,
helppppppppppppppppppppppppp

block pave jetting

i have tried google.co.uk and they not there either, also telephone
heritage people, national trust and they not even know.

Sash Window / Kitchen Worktop Problem [email protected] UK diy 4 February 22nd 05 09:34 AM
Safe glass removal from victorian sash window? Witchy UK diy 21 January 12th 04 07:22 PM
Window Sash Making Mike Woodworking 1 September 27th 03 06:19 AM
My first sash window! (A bit long) Adam UK diy 3 September 17th 03 04:47 PM
Painting a sash window... Adam UK diy 5 September 10th 03 04:53 PM