param

Default What is dissolve mean???

Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

Andrew Gabriel

In article .com,
"param" writes:
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

Why do you keep posting school science questions here, where they
are completely off-topic? Anyway, you should find the answers in
your text books, or via google research.

--
Andrew Gabriel

dave stanton

Why do you keep posting school science questions here, where they
are completely off-topic? Anyway, you should find the answers in
your text books, or via google research.

I already told him to get a good A level chemistry book in his other OT
post.

Dave

Dark Angel

"param" wrote in message...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

http://www.m-w.com/

Might I also suggest brushing up on your grammer, I've seen better writings
by 5 year olds!

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

Rob Morley

In article ,
says...

"param" wrote in message...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

http://www.m-w.com/

Might I also suggest brushing up on your grammer, I've seen better writings
by 5 year olds!

You should probably do a speling refresher too :-)
ben

Rob Morley wrote:
In article ,
says...

"param" wrote in message...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve
mean? If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that
mean by dissolve?

http://www.m-w.com/

Might I also suggest brushing up on your grammer, I've seen better
writings by 5 year olds!

You should probably do a speling refresher too :-)

Leave him alone, he loves his gran. :-)

The Wanderer

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:33:00 +0000 (UTC), Dark Angel wrote:

"param" wrote in message...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

http://www.m-w.com/

Might I also suggest brushing up on your grammer, I've seen better writings
by 5 year olds!

Ooooooh, netiquette rule 2373:- *Never*, but never, criticise someone
else's spelling or grammar, because you *will* make spelling or grammatical
mistakes in your reply....

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net
gg1000

1) Go to google.
2) In the box type the word "define" followed by a colon and then the
word you want explained (so for example you would have "define:
dissolve" in the box - without the quotes though)
3) Hit the "Google Search" button

Rob Morley

In article ,
says...

"param" wrote in message...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

http://www.m-w.com/

Might I also suggest brushing up on your grammer, I've seen better writings
by 5 year olds!

Ooooooh, netiquette rule 2373:- *Never*, but never, criticise someone
else's spelling or grammar, because you *will* make spelling or grammatical
mistakes in your reply....

I make a point of making a misteak in these cases, because it's easier
than worrying about where the unintentional misteak might be. :-)
(I *never* make spelling or grammatical mistakes, they're always typso.)

Weatherlawyer

Or put the reference book containing an alphabetical list of words,
with information given for each word, usually including meaning,
pronunciation, and etymology engine into your copy of Firefox.

Better still, obtain the Clever Keys freebie.

The Wanderer

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:01:25 +0100, Rob Morley wrote:

snip

(I *never* make spelling or grammatical mistakes, they're always typso.)

Oh, I blame the cats. It's invariably one of them wandering nonchalantly
across the keyboakesa aqeef...

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net
Dave

gg1000 wrote:

1) Go to google.
2) In the box type the word "define" followed by a colon and then the
word you want explained (so for example you would have "define:
dissolve" in the box - without the quotes though)
3) Hit the "Google Search" button

Is there any learning centre on the use of google on the web?

Dave
Dave

The Wanderer wrote:
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:01:25 +0100, Rob Morley wrote:

snip

(I *never* make spelling or grammatical mistakes, they're always typso.)

Oh, I blame the cats. It's invariably one of them wandering nonchalantly
across the keyboakesa aqeef...

Looking at the key sequence, it must paws for thought across the
keyboard :-)

Dave
Rod

Dave wrote in news:dfd4qj$20n$1
@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

gg1000 wrote:

1) Go to google.
2) In the box type the word "define" followed by a colon and then the
word you want explained (so for example you would have "define:
dissolve" in the box - without the quotes though)
3) Hit the "Google Search" button

Is there any learning centre on the use of google on the web?

He's just looking for a solution. :-)

--
Rod

raden

In message , Dark
Angel writes

"param" wrote in message...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

http://www.m-w.com/

Might I also suggest brushing up on your grammer, I've seen better writings
by 5 year olds!

Did you think that English might not be the OP's first language

It's not really grammar, but sentence construction which is wrong (and
yes there is a difference between the two)

--
geoff

Rob Morley wrote:

pammu03 says...
Hi everyone can someone please explain me that what does dissolve mean?
If we say something is dissolved in water then what does that mean by
dissolve?

It means that one substance is dispersed within another on a molecular
scale[1]. Larger particles dispersed in a liquid so that they stay
there for some time rather than separating out is called a suspension.
A "suspension" of one liquid in another is an emulsion.

heh. Don't try him on Thixotropic liquids, or is that solids ....

HTH

Paul.

Dark Angel

"raden" wrote in message
Did you think that English might not be the OP's first language

Well in that case I would suggest he tries
alt.englishtranslations.jollyforeighners then

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)
"Dark Angel's Realm of Horror" - http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk
"Realm of Horror Radio" - http://www.live365.com/stations/313834

mike ring

Rod wrote in
:

He's just looking for a solution. :-)

Ouch!

but not hard enough to join this discuusion
mike

raden

In message , Dark
Angel writes

"raden" wrote in message
Did you think that English might not be the OP's first language

Well in that case I would suggest he tries
alt.englishtranslations.jollyforeighners then

I think we all understood what he meant

It was certainly more understandable than dIMM and NP when they're on
form

maybe you should take your xenophobia elsewhere

--
geoff
Dark Angel

"raden" wrote in message
maybe you should take your xenophobia elsewhere

I don't have a phobia against Xena, I always enjoyed watching Lucy Lawless
strutting around in that rather fetching leatherware!

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)
"Dark Angel's Realm of Horror" - http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk
"Realm of Horror Radio" - http://www.live365.com/stations/313834

Dave

Dark Angel wrote:

"raden" wrote in message

maybe you should take your xenophobia elsewhere

I don't have a phobia against Xena, I always enjoyed watching Lucy Lawless
strutting around in that rather fetching leatherware!

What long legs. What dark hair. The stare that said 'I could kill you
with my little finger.'

I would have crawled through broken glass to get to her.

Just one of my fantasies though. I can get over it. I hope.

Dave
Dave

Dark Angel wrote:

You are nothing like the dark angel that was on channel 4. (or was it ch 5?)

Now she was very tasty.

Dave

Dark Angel

"Dave" wrote in message...
You are nothing like the dark angel that was on channel 4. (or was it ch
5?)
Now she was very tasty.

No, im more like that evil alien in that Dolph Lundgren film "Darlk Angel"
(except im shorter and have less hair).

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)
"Dark Angel's Realm of Horror" - http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk
"Realm of Horror Radio" - http://www.live365.com/stations/313834

John Schmitt

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:10:44 +0100, wrote:

heh. Don't try him on Thixotropic liquids, or is that solids ....

Try rheopexic to really confuse him.

John Schmitt

John Schmitt

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:01:25 +0100, Rob Morley wrote:

I make a point of making a misteak in these cases, because it's easier
than worrying about where the unintentional misteak might be. :-)
(I *never* make spelling or grammatical mistakes, they're always typso.)

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/P.../spoof017.html

John Schmitt

.

Did you think that English might not be the OP's first language

It's not really grammar, but sentence construction which is wrong (and
yes there is a difference between the two)

The posters id is
which indicates India.
Why he/she should choose this group in this Country as well as other non
national groups is a mystery.
--
..
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Dave wrote:

Oh, I blame the cats. It's invariably one of them wandering nonchalantly
across the keyboakesa aqeef...

Looking at the key sequence, it must paws for thought across the
keyboard :-)

or just feline like a change of direction :¬(

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:44:16 +0100, "John Schmitt"
wrote:

Try rheopexic to really confuse him.

We studied that at junior school.

I _hated_ school dinners.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Morley
I make a point of making a misteak in these cases, because it's easier
than worrying about where the unintentional misteak might be. :-)
(I *never* make spelling or grammatical mistakes, they're always typso.)
Leave my steak alone. I'm hungry.