Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
69morris

Default Hotpoint 9526 - stopped working altogether - HELP!!

Help - I've got a hotpoint 9526 washing machine that suddenly stopped
working after a 50 deg cycle finished today. I've done the usual -
checked the fuse, checked the pecker assembly inside the machine, taken
the brushes out (they seem OK - they've got about 2cms left on them).
The machine will not do anything - will not fill, spin or make any
rotating effort whatsover.

Could it be the timer mechanism? Any help would be really appreciated
as our clothes are getting smelly.

Cheers

69morris