Bob Eager

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:17:44 UTC, "69morris"
wrote:

Help - I've got a hotpoint 9526 washing machine that suddenly stopped
working after a 50 deg cycle finished today. I've done the usual -
checked the fuse, checked the pecker assembly inside the machine, taken
the brushes out (they seem OK - they've got about 2cms left on them).
The machine will not do anything - will not fill, spin or make any
rotating effort whatsover.

Could it be the timer mechanism? Any help would be really appreciated
as our clothes are getting smelly.

Safety switch on the door? (not the Bowden cable to the pecker)
http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com