Junior Member

Talking worcester 24i problems

Hi,

my boiler has basically stopped working, its been trouble free for 5 years never had a problem with it... its not over used as im a single bloke (sadly ;0). I came home from a night out and tried the water but no heat, so I upped the pressure as I noticed it dropped but no more then normal about 1 on the bar meter.

I also noticed there was a small leakage which has now stopped. Everything operates normally and sounds oprational but no ignition...

Any help in getting it working again would be a blessing as Ive been without hot water for almost a week,,, now you know why im single LoL.

Cheers

Terence
Hugh

--
tezza68

You could try posting he
http://cgi.www.a1-gas.co.uk/index.ht...o.uk/bbmat.cgi
not trying to fob you off, but it's a good site for central heating boiler
problems - you might even find the problem by looking through the posts -
plenty on Worcester boilers - and we're coming up to the time when they all
start packing up!
Not just Worcester's mind - they are good, very good - perhaps one of the
best - and yours should be good for many more years.

Hugh

I might have been unlucky but our 24i was extremely unreliable and
expensive to maintain from only just out of guarantee. If you've had it
for 5 years you are doing well and it's time for a replacement perhaps

Junior Member

Thanks Hugh,,, will take a look.

Best

Terence