raden

Default it's gone quiet

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

--
geoff
John Rumm

raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

Perhaps he had his news posting account pulled again ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Andy Hall

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:43:40 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

Perhaps he had his news posting account pulled again ;-)

Probably in Eyebyeza with his hanky knotted in the corners on his
head, reading his Daily Mail and buying postcards of the Queen to send
home.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Matt

raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

Have you seen the floods in Central Europe. They might be blaming it
on the rain but I'm sure there is more to it than that!

John Schmitt

raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

He is very busy as marketing director for CAMID (the campaign for real
idiots), although my sources tell me he is being head-hunted by CAMWAN.

John Schmitt

John Schmitt

Owain wrote:

He is very busy as marketing director for CAMID (the campaign for real
idiots), although my sources tell me he is being head-hunted by CAMWAN.

The Campaign for Nutters in England are keen to have him. His experience
of plumbing will be very relevant to CANUTE

That king had his name spelt Cnut sometimes and bearing in mind the
trademark FCUK, I see an analogy.

John Schmitt

The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

Perhaps he had his news posting account pulled again ;-)

Probably in Eyebyeza with his hanky knotted in the corners on his
head, reading his Daily Mail and buying postcards of the Queen to send
home.

Not the queen, John prescott.
The Natural Philosopher

John Schmitt wrote:

Owain wrote:

He is very busy as marketing director for CAMID (the campaign for
real idiots), although my sources tell me he is being head-hunted by
CAMWAN.

The Campaign for Nutters in England are keen to have him. His
experience of plumbing will be very relevant to CANUTE

That king had his name spelt Cnut sometimes and bearing in mind the
trademark FCUK, I see an analogy.

John Schmitt

He got caught. It was videoed.

http://www.hcpnet.org/gotcaught.wmv
raden

In message , Matt
writes
raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

Have you seen the floods in Central Europe. They might be blaming it
on the rain but I'm sure there is more to it than that!

******* !

I almost choked reading that

Lucky I wasn't drinking at the time

--
geoff

raden wrote:
Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

--
geoff

And what's happened to :::Jerry:::? He was usually good for livening up
a thread ;-)

MBQ

Andy Hall

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:08:15 +0100, The Natural Philosopher

raden wrote:

Has dIMM been sectioned at last ?

--
geoff

And what's happened to :::Jerry:::? He was usually good for livening up
a thread ;-)

MBQ

End of school holidays innit?

They are all back at boarding school.

Isn't it this time of year that they do initiations?.....