Junior Member

Default Cost of Skimming - ????????

Just moved into a 1940's house that has a concrete type base in the plaster on the walls. You touch the walls slightly and sometimes the wall will crumble. We were wanting or thinking of having the walls skimmed but had no idea of the average cost. Does anyone know? We are in Berkshire. The rooms are average size with average size ceilings. There are 5 rooms to do, stairs, front entrance and hall upstairs.

Cheers -
Whywaites
Bobby Bewl

--