ben

Default Angle finder on ebay

Looking for an angle finder because I've lost me other. :-(

how does this work? I cant see the logic.
http://tinyurl.com/8dzle

John Rumm

ben wrote:

Looking for an angle finder because I've lost me other. :-(

how does this work? I cant see the logic.
http://tinyurl.com/8dzle

Stick the wide edge on one side of the angle to measure, then alight the
laser with the other side of the angle. Now read off the angle on the
scale. Looks like it can only do angles from 0 to 90 though.

--
Cheers,

John.

Nigel Molesworth

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:19:51 GMT, ben wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8dzle

They would probably sell a lot more if they spelled LASER properly.

--
Nigel M
ben

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:19:51 GMT, ben wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8dzle

They would probably sell a lot more if they spelled LASER properly.

As it happend I never made a searched for "laser", twas "angle finder".

But please enlighten us as to why they would have sold more with the
correct spelling of "laser"?

ben

John Rumm wrote:
ben wrote:

Looking for an angle finder because I've lost me other. :-(

how does this work? I cant see the logic.
http://tinyurl.com/8dzle

Stick the wide edge on one side of the angle to measure, then alight
the laser with the other side of the angle. Now read off the angle on
the scale. Looks like it can only do angles from 0 to 90 though.

Thats what I thought but if you have a wall thats more than 90 deg then it
fails as a angle finder. lol

Nigel Molesworth

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:30:57 GMT, ben wrote:

But please enlighten us as to why they would have sold more with the
correct spelling of "laser"?

Err... because people who are searching for LASER devices won't find
them if the listing doesn't spell it correctly.

--
Nigel M
ben

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:30:57 GMT, ben wrote:

But please enlighten us as to why they would have sold more with the
correct spelling of "laser"?

Err... because people who are searching for LASER devices won't find
them if the listing doesn't spell it correctly.

http://tinyurl.com/8aj5x

Nigel Molesworth

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:20:27 GMT, ben wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8aj5x

YPB?

--
Nigel M
Lobster

ben wrote:
Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:19:51 GMT, ben wrote:

They would probably sell a lot more if they spelled LASER properly.

But please enlighten us as to why they would have sold more with the
correct spelling of "laser"?

Try http://www.fatfingers.com/ :-)

David

ben

Lobster wrote:
ben wrote:
Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:19:51 GMT, ben wrote:

They would probably sell a lot more if they spelled LASER properly.

But please enlighten us as to why they would have sold more with the
correct spelling of "laser"?

Try http://www.fatfingers.com/ :-)

David

I've no need to use that, thanks I'm more intrigued as to what "YPB" is.

I lost my stud finder John Harlow Home Repair 6 April 9th 05 04:41 PM
EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
Two slides and angle vise Doug Goncz Metalworking 0 February 13th 04 05:02 PM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM