vortex2

Default South Coast Rockpools

It's full moon this weekend, therefore very low water at about 1700 - 1800
Saturday and Sunday.

The bairns have requested to go rockpooling. But where is best/closest?

I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to Swanage and
beyond.

Can anybody make recommendations closer to home? What about the Sussex
coast ?

David

vortex2

"vortex2" wrote in message
It's full moon this weekend, therefore very low water at about 1700 - 1800
Saturday and Sunday.

The bairns have requested to go rockpooling. But where is best/closest?

I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to Swanage and
beyond.

Can anybody make recommendations closer to home? What about the Sussex
coast ?

David

SORRY, WRONG NG!!!! IGNORE THIS (UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ANSWER?)

David

news

vortex2 wrote:
"vortex2" wrote in message
It's full moon this weekend, therefore very low water at about 1700
- 1800 Saturday and Sunday.

The bairns have requested to go rockpooling. But where is
best/closest?

I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to
Swanage and beyond.

Can anybody make recommendations closer to home? What about the
Sussex coast ?

David

SORRY, WRONG NG!!!! IGNORE THIS (UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ANSWER?)

David

interesting subject tho, don't forget to post back if/when you get
an answer. to bring it back on topic, could we have a discussion
on which is the best hammer to smash crabs in said rack pools ?

I hate crabs.

Mr Fizzion

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:03:28 +0100, "vortex2"
wrote:
I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to Swanage and
beyond.

Pity since beyond swanage is truly fantastic. I'm thinking of
kimmeridge in particular.
http://www.knollhouse.co.uk/images/kimmeridge.jpg

Mr F.

Andy Hall

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:26:51 GMT, "news" wrote:

vortex2 wrote:
"vortex2" wrote in message
It's full moon this weekend, therefore very low water at about 1700
- 1800 Saturday and Sunday.

The bairns have requested to go rockpooling. But where is
best/closest?

I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to
Swanage and beyond.

Can anybody make recommendations closer to home? What about the
Sussex coast ?

David

SORRY, WRONG NG!!!! IGNORE THIS (UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ANSWER?)

David

interesting subject tho, don't forget to post back if/when you get
an answer. to bring it back on topic, could we have a discussion
on which is the best hammer to smash crabs in said rack pools ?

I hate crabs.

You could visit your local special clinic and ask for their advice
(for a friend of course) ;-)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Mr Fizzion

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:28:05 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:
interesting subject tho, don't forget to post back if/when you get
an answer. to bring it back on topic, could we have a discussion
on which is the best hammer to smash crabs in said rack pools ?

I hate crabs.

You could visit your local special clinic and ask for their advice
(for a friend of course) ;-)

Or you could just shave.

Mr F.

vortex2

wrote:
I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to Swanage
and
beyond.

Pity since beyond swanage is truly fantastic. I'm thinking of
kimmeridge in particular.
http://www.knollhouse.co.uk/images/kimmeridge.jpg

Mr F.

Agreed,

Problem is that Kimmeridge bay will be crawling with people this weekend.

Calshot on the Solent is appealing. No rockpools though...however if
children can catch fauna of some kind they will be happy. Low water will
probably reveal Ford Capri's, Luftwaffe incendiaries and other interesting
industrial archaeology.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...101500&A=Y&Z=3

raden

In message , vortex2
writes

"vortex2" wrote in message
It's full moon this weekend, therefore very low water at about 1700 - 1800
Saturday and Sunday.

The bairns have requested to go rockpooling. But where is best/closest?

I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to Swanage and
beyond.

Can anybody make recommendations closer to home? What about the Sussex
coast ?

David

SORRY, WRONG NG!!!! IGNORE THIS (UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ANSWER?)

It's called a "Jim"

--
geoff

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
South SF South Bay Woodworking Center Open charlie b Woodworking 2 August 18th 05 05:50 PM
OT - Groundhog Day Cliff Metalworking 59 February 10th 05 05:19 AM
South Bend 9" surprise brownnsharp Metalworking 0 December 3rd 04 03:02 AM
ANCIENT MARINERS: Andean-Mexican seagoing trade Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 24 July 11th 04 04:54 AM