Cliff

Default OT - Groundhog Day

[
"Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
]

Did they find those WMDs?
--
Cliff
Tom Gardner

Did they find those WMDs?
--
Cliff

WMD {Weird Maniacal Democrats} Unfortunately, there are WAY too many
WMDs!!!

(Poor Cliffy, he went "All-in" and lost with a really crappy hand and now
can't bear to pay-up...or shut-up. I've come to be embarrassed for him.)

Greylock

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:27:56 -0500, Cliff wrote:

[
"Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
]

Did they find those WMDs?

Did you ever find your ass after you started using both hands?

carl mciver

"Cliff" wrote in message
| [
| "Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
| America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
| a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
| intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
| ]
|
| Did they find those WMDs?
| --
| Cliff

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

Cliff

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:37:15 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
| [
| "Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
| America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
| a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
| intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
| ]
|
| Did they find those WMDs?
| --
| Cliff

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

STILL looking & making claims, eh?
--
Cliff

BottleBob

Carl Mciver wrote:

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not
be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this
point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little
remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

The respondants are 4 for 4, so far. You seem to have garnered quite
the little fan club here Cliff. LMAO

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Big_Balls

Cliff piddled around and finally wrote:

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:37:15 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
| [
| "Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
| America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
| a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
| intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
| ]
|
| Did they find those WMDs?
| --
| Cliff

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

Quit saying I'll make snide and childish remarks! I'm telling my mommy on
you!

Dave Baker

Carl Mciver wrote:

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not
be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this
point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little
remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

The respondants are 4 for 4, so far. You seem to have garnered quite
the little fan club here Cliff. LMAO

4 for 1. Anyone who thinks brainless Bush is good for either America or the
world has a very tenuous grasp on world politics. He's getting us closer to
WW3 than we've ever been before. He squandered every bit of sympathy the
world had for America after 9/11 in the space of 12 months. He's ridden
rough shod over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by incarcerating people
without trial or legal representation in Gitmo. He's ignored international
law and due process by illegally invading a sovereign country on false
pretences. The man is a cretin, bully and coward. He's the only president
ever elected with a criminal record. He used family influence to avoid
military service.

What staggers me about America is you think you have the world's perfect
democracy but all you really have is the choice between two fairly insipid
candidates every 4 years and between times not much changes. It wasn't what
the founding fathers had in mind and it isn't what the world's most powerful
country needs to retain international respect.

Of course while you are top dog you don't care much for international
respect. Things are cyclical though. No one stays on top for ever. The
Greeks and Romans found that out the hard way. When the Chinese, Far Eastern
coalition or European coalition takes over the top spot and collars all the
oil reserves that you are really fighting for things will change.

Until then keep saying it like it is Cliff. Only the brainwashed republican
sheeples can't see the wood for the trees.

Koz

Dave Baker wrote:

BottleBob wrote in message

================================================ ==

================================================ ===

[...]

You forgot to add that the Bush crowd follows the notion that whatever
is good for business profitability is good for the USA. This is a
completely foolish notion based on childish and basic views of a
"simple" economy. The real world doesn't work this way and is not
economically simple enough to cover with a single notion or goal. It's
just a re-hash of the old "trickle down" economics that proved to be an
utter failure for the 95% who were to be trickled upon and a goldmine
for the 5% who did the trickling.

Koz

Big_Balls

Dave Baker piddled around and finally wrote:

Carl Mciver wrote:

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not
be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this
point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little
remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

The respondants are 4 for 4, so far. You seem to have garnered quite
the little fan club here Cliff. LMAO

I just bought my first computer! I'm so confused! Can someone tell me how to
work it? http://tinyurl.com/4ce4j

carl mciver

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
| "David Seidel" wrote in message
| You are such a lost moron.
|
| I am quite glad I killfiled him a long while ago, however, it fully
| mystifies me why you and others have not.
|
| If you don't have the self-control to keep yourself from replying, at
least
| keep your crap off RCM here.
|
| Tim

Tim, how do I do that? Can I set it up to do the same for the entire
thread once Cliff has "chipped in" on it?

Gunner

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:43:45 -0000, "Dave Baker"
wrote:

4 for 1. Anyone who thinks brainless Bush is good for either America or the
world has a very tenuous grasp on world politics. He's getting us closer to
WW3 than we've ever been before. He squandered every bit of sympathy the
world had for America after 9/11 in the space of 12 months. He's ridden
rough shod over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by incarcerating people
without trial or legal representation in Gitmo. He's ignored international
law and due process by illegally invading a sovereign country on false
pretences. The man is a cretin, bully and coward. He's the only president
ever elected with a criminal record. He used family influence to avoid
military service.

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."
STOP_George

Anne Coulter repeatedly tells a CBC reporter that Canada sent troops to
Vietnam:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/_media/Coulter.mov

LMFAO!!!!!

Fox News. Where more and more Americans get their information.

Gunner

wrote:

4 for 1. Anyone who thinks brainless Bush is good for either America or the
world has a very tenuous grasp on world politics. He's getting us closer to
WW3 than we've ever been before. He squandered every bit of sympathy the
world had for America after 9/11 in the space of 12 months. He's ridden
rough shod over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by incarcerating people
without trial or legal representation in Gitmo. He's ignored international
law and due process by illegally invading a sovereign country on false
pretences. The man is a cretin, bully and coward. He's the only president
ever elected with a criminal record. He used family influence to avoid
military service.

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

Gunner

LOL, your opinion is noticed as irrelevant..

Tom

As is yours. Shrug

"The Democrats are the party that saysgovernment will make you smarter,
taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn.
The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and
then they get elected and prove it."
P. J. O'Rourke

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."

Gunner

On 4 Feb 2005 23:03:46 -0800, "STOP_George"
wrote:

Anne Coulter repeatedly tells a CBC reporter that Canada sent troops to
Vietnam:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/_media/Coulter.mov

LMFAO!!!!!

Fox News. Where more and more Americans get their information.

Where as you get yours from a liar only second to Clinton.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."
STOP_George

Who's falsifying the facts in this video?

Anne Coulter or the CBC?

Cliff

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:26:14 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

The respondants are 4 for 4, so far. You seem to have garnered quite
the little fan club here Cliff. LMAO

Wingers are where you find them G.

Any idea what they have against groundhogs?
Perhaps they get in outhouses ...
--
Cliff

Larry Jaques

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 04:02:50 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

wrote:

4 for 1. Anyone who thinks brainless Bush is good for either America or the
world has a very tenuous grasp on world politics. He's getting us closer to
WW3 than we've ever been before. He squandered every bit of sympathy the
world had for America after 9/11 in the space of 12 months. He's ridden
rough shod over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by incarcerating people
without trial or legal representation in Gitmo. He's ignored international
law and due process by illegally invading a sovereign country on false
pretences. The man is a cretin, bully and coward. He's the only president
ever elected with a criminal record. He used family influence to avoid
military service.

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

How can you be in SUCH denial about Shrub, Gunner? Given enough rope,
he'll hang us all!

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development

Tom

wrote:

[...]

I must admit, I thought it might be over over your head,
thanks for the confirmation.
Gunner

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:00:21 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

How can you be in SUCH denial about Shrub, Gunner? Given enough rope,
he'll hang us all!

Because I dont hate him, I dont have a bias against him, Im not
willing to lie about him and Im not a Demonrat who is still ****ed as
hell that a simple majority of voters in the United States decided
that they liked his message and his actions over the message and
actions of the two boobs the Demonrats put up as their choices.

The Democrats and the Democratic Party are akin to the Titanic.

The lights are still on, the band is playing, many passengers are
still wandering around unconcerned, others who claim the ship is
sinking are being shouted down by those in denial...and yet the boat
is down by the bow, the boilers are flooding and the wise ones have
managed to get off and are looking for a safe harbor in some other
location. And soon..very soon..the entire brightly lit beast will
slide beneath the surface on its long trip to the bottom, where it
will join with the other debris of history.
And the whale ****.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:55:47 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

wrote:

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

How can you be in SUCH denial about Shrub, Gunner? Given enough rope,
he'll hang us all!

Because I dont hate him, I dont have a bias against him, Im not
willing to lie about him and

I wish you were willing to see him as he really is.

Im not a Demonrat who is still ****ed as
hell that a simple majority of voters in the United States decided
that they liked his message and his actions over the message and
actions of the two boobs the Demonrats put up as their choices.

A lot of us who aren't Demonrats voted against him, too. And surely
there are lots of folks like my neighbor who voted Repugnican just
because he's -always- voted that way. Other Repugnicans voted for
Shrub just because Kerry was Scarier. I wish there were some way to
pull "why they voted that way" numbers out. That'd straighten this
mess out in a hurry. I'd WAG that at -least- a third of those who
voted for Shrub did so out of habit or fear, not conviction.

The Democrats and the Democratic Party are akin to the Titanic.

So are the Repugnicans.

The lights are still on, the band is playing, many passengers are
still wandering around unconcerned, others who claim the ship is
sinking are being shouted down by those in denial...and yet the boat
is down by the bow, the boilers are flooding and the wise ones have
managed to get off and are looking for a safe harbor in some other
location. And soon..very soon..the entire brightly lit beast will
slide beneath the surface on its long trip to the bottom, where it
will join with the other debris of history.
And the whale ****.

Unfortunately, our great country is headed that way. Got nose plugs?

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development

Gunner

In article , says...

wrote:

4 for 1. Anyone who thinks brainless Bush is good for either America or the
world has a very tenuous grasp on world politics. He's getting us closer to
WW3 than we've ever been before. He squandered every bit of sympathy the
world had for America after 9/11 in the space of 12 months. He's ridden
rough shod over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by incarcerating people
without trial or legal representation in Gitmo. He's ignored international
law and due process by illegally invading a sovereign country on false
pretences. The man is a cretin, bully and coward. He's the only president
ever elected with a criminal record. He used family influence to avoid
military service.

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

Gunner

Anyone who thinks we're closer to WW3 than ever before -
thereby blithely ignoring the Cuban Missle Crisis, when
launch was IMMINENT - is hard to take seriously...

FW

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush. And the sad
part of it is...every other mealy mouthed leftwing extremist goes
stupid suddenly when they read whatever dreck it is that supports
their bias, hate and agenda. Its like they were suddenly given a big
hit off a crack pipe. Eyes glaze over, pupils dilate, they start
foaming at the mouth and however many few brain cells they might have
all start chanting the same mantra of utter stupidity.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."

Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush. And the sad
part of it is...every other mealy mouthed leftwing extremist goes
stupid suddenly when they read whatever dreck it is that supports
their bias, hate and agenda. Its like they were suddenly given a big
hit off a crack pipe. Eyes glaze over, pupils dilate, they start
foaming at the mouth and however many few brain cells they might have
all start chanting the same mantra of utter stupidity.

Gunner

Gunner, of course, knows this from direct experience because he is
describing his neighborhood. g

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:15:54 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The Democrats and the Democratic Party are akin to the Titanic.

So are the Repugnicans.

Republican registrations are up, the Hispanic and Black voters are
registering as Republicans, Republicans are in the majority in
Congress for the first time in well over 50 yrs (since the 104ty
Congress) the nation itself is becoming conservative...

Hardly seems like a sinking ship .

The lights are still on, the band is playing, many passengers are
still wandering around unconcerned, others who claim the ship is
sinking are being shouted down by those in denial...and yet the boat
is down by the bow, the boilers are flooding and the wise ones have
managed to get off and are looking for a safe harbor in some other
location. And soon..very soon..the entire brightly lit beast will
slide beneath the surface on its long trip to the bottom, where it
will join with the other debris of history.
And the whale ****.

Unfortunately, our great country is headed that way. Got nose plugs?

Your opinon...and your denial is noted and laughed at.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."
Cliff

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:44:57 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush. And the sad
part of it is...every other mealy mouthed leftwing extremist goes
stupid suddenly when they read whatever dreck it is that supports
their bias, hate and agenda. Its like they were suddenly given a big
hit off a crack pipe. Eyes glaze over, pupils dilate, they start
foaming at the mouth and however many few brain cells they might have
all start chanting the same mantra of utter stupidity.

Gunner

Gunner, of course, knows this from direct experience because he is
describing his neighborhood. g

DANGER: Outhouse fumes.
--
Cliff
The Independent of Clackamas County

Jeffrey McCann wrote:
On 6 Feb 2005 03:45:10 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article ,

says...

wrote:

[...]

Now try to imagine what likely would have happened had George Bush and his
handlers had been running the show during the Cuban missile crisis . . .

Jeff

There wouldn't have been a missile Crisis. The Marines would have
invaded hung Castro and taken over the island before Kruschev got out of
bed. The Russians wouldn't have done a dammed thing about it, as the
later admitted.

Your stupidity only goes to show the sad state of affairs of American
education. To bad your too old for the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND program.
That being said, maybe you can go back to all your schools and get your
money back as you certainly are a inferior and much flawed product.

--

The Independent of Clackamas County

"What experience and history teach is this -- That people and
governments never have learned anything from history, or acted
on principles deduced from it"

George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
1770-1831

Cliff

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:47:41 -0800, The Independent of Clackamas
County wrote:

There wouldn't have been a missile Crisis. The Marines would have
invaded hung Castro and taken over the island before Kruschev got out of
bed. The Russians wouldn't have done a dammed thing about it, as the
later admitted.

Rather than peace & no global Nuclear war with the issues resolved
at minimal cost.

What was that about No Child?

BTW, Are the neocons EVER going to fund that? How? More
deficits? More entitlements?
Or like the shrubbie's Texas education scheme worked out ....
teach the exact test to be taken & hope that a 50% dropout
rate goes unaccounted for and helps with the averages ....?
--
Cliff
The Watcher

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:37:15 GMT, "carl mciver" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
| [
| "Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
| America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
| a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
| intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
| ]
|
| Did they find those WMDs?
| --
| Cliff

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic

Why should this topic be any different from any other topic?

from this point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

You're using the term "contributions" VERY loosely, as in loose diarrhea, right?
The Watcher

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:43:45 -0000, "Dave Baker"
wrote:

(snip)
Until then keep saying it like it is Cliff.

Cliffy couldn't say it like it is if he had Bill Clinton to tell him what "is"
is.

Only the brainwashed republican
sheeples can't see the wood for the trees.

More of these brainwashed people who seem to be confused by the term "2-party
system". Here's a clue for the truly clueless out there, ONE MORE TIME. Just
because someone doesn't like the one idiot who ran for president(Kerry) doesn't
mean they support the other one. I know that's pretty complicated, but please
try to follow along. I did type it slowly.
Gunner

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:37:18 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

On 6 Feb 2005 03:45:10 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article ,

says...

wrote:

[...]

Goal post change already?

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."
Gunner

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:44:57 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush. And the sad
part of it is...every other mealy mouthed leftwing extremist goes
stupid suddenly when they read whatever dreck it is that supports
their bias, hate and agenda. Its like they were suddenly given a big
hit off a crack pipe. Eyes glaze over, pupils dilate, they start
foaming at the mouth and however many few brain cells they might have
all start chanting the same mantra of utter stupidity.

Gunner

Gunner, of course, knows this from direct experience because he is
describing his neighborhood. g

Pretty much so Ed. Most stoners/tweakers/crackheads are
Liberals/Democrats here in California.

Hey...how come your pupils are dilated?

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."

Cliff

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:50:21 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:37:15 GMT, "carl mciver" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
| [
| "Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
| America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
| a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
| intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
| ]
|
| Did they find those WMDs?
| --
| Cliff

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic

Why should this topic be any different from any other topic?

from this point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

You're using the term "contributions" VERY loosely, as in loose diarrhea, right?

Found the WMDs already, did you?
Where?

You've been had again and over 100,000 murdered as a result.
You & yours look like gullible fools indeed. And the whole
world knows it ..... outside Faux "news".

HTH
--
Cliff
Jeffrey McCann

"The Independent of Clackamas County" wrote in
message ...
Jeffrey McCann wrote:
On 6 Feb 2005 03:45:10 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article ,

says...

wrote:

[...]

Education can be described as the process of moving from cocksure ignorance
to thoughtful doubt. You are ready to begin.

Jeff

jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush.

Ah, amnesia. It gets forgotten when you embrace him too.
All the bush-huggers seem to have forgotten about a place
in southeast asia where we spend a little time, a few
dollars, and a few american lives.

We're doing the same thing in the middle east.
But we're *happy* about it because we forgot what
a 20 year war does.

Jim

please reply to:
Dan

"Gunner" wrote

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Clinton. And the sad
part of it is...every other mealy mouthed rightwing extremist goes
stupid suddenly when they read whatever dreck it is that supports
their bias, hate and agenda. Its like they were suddenly given a big
hit off a crack pipe. Eyes glaze over, pupils dilate, they start
foaming at the mouth and however many few brain cells they might have
all start chanting the same mantra of utter stupidity.

Cowardly Runner never could get it right. I've corrected the important
errors.

Dan

Dan

news
County wrote:

There wouldn't have been a missile Crisis. The Marines would have
invaded hung Castro and taken over the island before Kruschev got out of
bed. The Russians wouldn't have done a dammed thing about it, as the
later admitted.

Rather than peace & no global Nuclear war with the issues resolved
at minimal cost.

What was that about No Child?

BTW, Are the neocons EVER going to fund that? How? More
deficits? More entitlements?
Or like the shrubbie's Texas education scheme worked out ....
teach the exact test to be taken & hope that a 50% dropout
rate goes unaccounted for and helps with the averages ....?

Then publish lies about the results so you don't get fired...

The kids certainly are getting an education, tho. He who controls the
present,
controls the future; he who controls the past controls the present. NeoCon
101.
Complete with Newspeak: "Less is More," "War is Peace," "We have always
been at war with Eastasia."

Dan