Junior Member

Default Want To Show'n'Tell Your DIY Projects For FREE?

I thought it would be great if there was a website completely dedicated to showcasing our diy & gardening projects especially after having spent all that time, effort & money on our projects so I set up www.tallulahbay.co.uk. From the successes of the tv programmes there's obviously a lot of people out there who love to see other people's creative efforts & even disasters so there'd be plenty of people to show your latest projects off to & it's FREE!
Grunff

Tallulah wrote:
I thought it would be great if there was a website completely dedicated
to showcasing our diy & gardening projects especially after having
spent all that time, effort & money on our projects so I set up
www.tallulahbay.co.uk. From the successes of the tv programmes there's
obviously a lot of people out there who love to see other people's
creative efforts & even disasters so there'd be plenty of people to
show your latest projects off to & it's FREE!

Or in other words:

"I've got this great idea to make some money selling advertising on a
website, but what I really need first is some content. Is there any
chance any of you nice people could come and provide me with this
content for free?"

I don't have anything against someone making a living selling
advertising, but I think you need to be a little more honest about it to
your potential content providers.

--
Grunff
Michael Mcneil

"Grunff" wrote in message

Tallulah wrote:

I thought it would be great if there was a website completely dedicated
to showcasing our diy & gardening projects so I set up
http://www.tallulahbay.co.uk.

A lot of people love to see other people's
creative efforts & even disasters & it's FREE!

"I've got this great idea to make some money selling advertising on a
website, but what I really need first is some content. Is there any
chance any of you nice people could come and provide me with this
content for free?"

Give it up you plonker. The idea is a good one regardless of the ads. A
site with a collection of pictures is a useful aid for a noticeboard
like this.

Beginner's Projects Jeff Metalworking 9 June 10th 05 03:25 AM
3D Home Architect Home Design - Sample Projects Chris Home Ownership 4 February 3rd 05 12:34 PM
metal working projects [email protected] Metalworking 1 December 7th 04 10:38 PM
metal working projects [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 7th 04 04:47 AM
Easy-to-use drawing & layout program for woodworking and building projects? Jeffrey J. Kosowsky Home Repair 12 November 20th 04 01:42 PM