Dark Angel

Default New Potterton PCB

Having googled through the archives I understand this is a common problem,
but it seems my Potterton Suprima boiler requires a new circuit board.

I've been in contact with cetltd.com, as I saw someone in the group
recommend them. However I'm a little confused over one issue, as the front
panel of my boiler lists the GC code for my PCB as 41.607.75, whereas the
PCB they stock, which they say is the same one, is listed as GC 114954.

According to them there are only 2 differant PCB's, which are easily
identifyable by the type of reset switch they have. If this is the case then
this is indeed the one, however could someone confirm this or explain why
the GC codes are differant?

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

Paul

"Dark Angel" wrote in message
[...]

Geoff from CET is a regular on this group i'm sure he will be along shortly
to help.

Paul

Dark Angel

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Geoff from CET is a regular on this group i'm sure he will be along
shortly to help.

In that case may I just add how fast he responded to my initial query, and
that I was only asking in here as I wanted to double check I was ordering
the correct part!

;-)

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)
"Dark Angel's Realm of Horror" - http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk
"Realm of Horror Radio" - http://www.live365.com/stations/313834

Doctor Drivel

"Dark Angel" wrote in message
Having googled through the archives I understand this is a common problem,
but it seems my Potterton Suprima boiler requires a new circuit board.

I've been in contact with cetltd.com, as I saw someone in the group
recommend them. However I'm a little confused over one issue, as the front
panel of my boiler lists the GC code for my PCB as 41.607.75, whereas the
PCB they stock, which they say is the same one, is listed as GC 114954.

According to them there are only 2 differant PCB's, which are easily
identifyable by the type of reset switch they have. If this is the case

then
this is indeed the one, however could someone confirm this or explain why
the GC codes are differant?

Maxie owns the company makes the PCbs in his enchanted workshop. He is on
this group and will help you you. He will send it via mail, which is best.
You don't want to be served by a man in a frock.

tony sayer

In article , Dark
Angel writes

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Geoff from CET is a regular on this group i'm sure he will be along
shortly to help.

In that case may I just add how fast he responded to my initial query, and
that I was only asking in here as I wanted to double check I was ordering
the correct part!

;-)

If he don't know then I doubt even pottty ton would.....
--
Tony Sayer

Dark Angel

"tony sayer" wrote in message ...
If he don't know then I doubt even pottty ton would.....

Perhaps I should just email him back?

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)
"Dark Angel's Realm of Horror" - http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk
"Realm of Horror Radio" - http://www.live365.com/stations/313834

raden

In message , Dark
Angel writes
Having googled through the archives I understand this is a common problem,
but it seems my Potterton Suprima boiler requires a new circuit board.

I've been in contact with cetltd.com, as I saw someone in the group
recommend them. However I'm a little confused over one issue, as the front
panel of my boiler lists the GC code for my PCB as 41.607.75, whereas the
PCB they stock, which they say is the same one, is listed as GC 114954.

According to them there are only 2 differant PCB's, which are easily
identifyable by the type of reset switch they have. If this is the case then
this is indeed the one, however could someone confirm this or explain why
the GC codes are differant?

It's quite simple really as I explained

forget the GC number, it's one or the other

Maybe you'd better ring me tomorrow

01923 229224

--
geoff