Mikey

Default 900mm eye line oven mounted low?

Hi all,

Other than ensuring that there is adequate airflow underneath (as
stipulated by the oven manufacturer), is there any reason why a 900mm
high gas oven can't be mounted at floor level? I have a gap that will
accomodate the oven and the fact that it will be taller than the rest
of the units does not matter. By my calculations the airflow gap will
be ~50mm off the ground - does this matter?

Thanks for any assistance.

Mikey

Alex

If there is venting at the top of the unit it may be a problem if you intend
putting a worktop over

Mikey

Thanks Alex. OK, I was thinking of worktop. I may opt for the 70cm and
be "conventional".