Peter Stockdale

Default Online order tube supplier.

I need to source an online source of galvanised steel tube.
The sort I am after is about one inch outside dia , is thick walled an
commonly used for gas transmission.
I have ferreted and googled without success.
Help please
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Smudger

Peter Stockdale said the following on 05/08/2005 18:54:
I need to source an online source of galvanised steel tube.
The sort I am after is about one inch outside dia , is thick walled an
commonly used for gas transmission.
I have ferreted and googled without success.
Help please
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Is it for gas?

If not, you could try electrical conduit, which is 25mm diameter.

There are a number of different grades, but you should probably consider
hot-dipped galvanised (as opposed to electro-galvanised).

Have a look here for specs:
http://www.barton-engineering.co.uk/...duit_steel.htm

You can buy conduit from he
http://www.opres.co.uk/acatalog/Cond...cessories.html
Peter Stockdale

"Smudger" smudger@here wrote in message
.. .

Is it for gas?

If not, you could try electrical conduit, which is 25mm diameter.

There are a number of different grades, but you should probably consider
hot-dipped galvanised (as opposed to electro-galvanised).

Have a look here for specs:
http://www.barton-engineering.co.uk/...duit_steel.htm

You can buy conduit from he
http://www.opres.co.uk/acatalog/Cond...cessories.html

No - it is not for gas but it must have the same or better strength.
I fear your conduit is of a lesser wall thickness.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Regards
Pete

Mr Fuxit

Peter Stockdale wrote:
I need to source an online source of galvanised steel tube.
The sort I am after is about one inch outside dia , is thick walled an
commonly used for gas transmission.
I have ferreted and googled without success.
Help please
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

I've always managed to get galvaised steam barrel, and fittings, from
tha local Gas Board depot

Smudger

Peter Stockdale said the following on 05/08/2005 23:29:
"Smudger" smudger@here wrote in message
.. .

Is it for gas?

If not, you could try electrical conduit, which is 25mm diameter.

There are a number of different grades, but you should probably consider
hot-dipped galvanised (as opposed to electro-galvanised).

Have a look here for specs:
http://www.barton-engineering.co.uk/...duit_steel.htm

You can buy conduit from he
http://www.opres.co.uk/acatalog/Cond...cessories.html

No - it is not for gas but it must have the same or better strength.
I fear your conduit is of a lesser wall thickness.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Regards
Pete

Try this then
http://www.keeklamp.co.uk

Pete C

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:54:05 +0100, "Peter Stockdale"
wrote:

I need to source an online source of galvanised steel tube.
The sort I am after is about one inch outside dia , is thick walled an
commonly used for gas transmission.
I have ferreted and googled without success.
Help please
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Hi,

This any good?

http://www.pslx.co.uk/store/Pipe_Clamps.htm

Fridge Plastic Tube Constricted Water Flow Filipo Home Repair 4 February 26th 04 07:04 AM
Online aluminum supplier EBG Metalworking 1 December 18th 03 06:11 AM
Re; Tube coping JTMcC Metalworking 0 September 25th 03 12:44 AM
Online Supplier for abrasives? Mainly for Wet & Dry Gnube UK diy 6 August 4th 03 11:49 AM