dg

Default Blue concrete dye supplier?

I am after some blue dye for concrete, but can't seem to find a
supplier. The only colours I can find are the standard red, buff and
black

It must be available as I presume it is used to dye concrete for block
paving - this is what I want to match.

Cheers
dg

The Wanderer

On 4 Aug 2005 15:19:20 -0700, dg wrote:

I am after some blue dye for concrete, but can't seem to find a
supplier. The only colours I can find are the standard red, buff and
black

It must be available as I presume it is used to dye concrete for block
paving - this is what I want to match.

Take a look at http://www.pavingexpert.com/. One of the sons (I think) used
to post fairly regularly to this NG three or four years ago. I haven't
taken a recent look at the site, but you may find some pointers there.

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net
Stuart Noble

The Wanderer wrote:
On 4 Aug 2005 15:19:20 -0700, dg wrote:

I am after some blue dye for concrete, but can't seem to find a
supplier. The only colours I can find are the standard red, buff and
black

It must be available as I presume it is used to dye concrete for block
paving - this is what I want to match.

Take a look at http://www.pavingexpert.com/. One of the sons (I think) used
to post fairly regularly to this NG three or four years ago. I haven't
taken a recent look at the site, but you may find some pointers there.

A.P. Fitzpatrick 0207 7900884 are the people to talk to.