steven holmes

Default free marble

Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large quantity
of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

Some of it is broken but most is good, please note,- not really suitable for
domestic household use, but OK for an outdoor project.

I obtained this some years ago to make a garden pond but the "trouble and
strife said no"

there is more than a ton in varying sizes

if anyone shows an interest I can E mail a photo later.

It must have originally cost thousands

genuine DIY rs only please, hope you are decent enough not to sell on
Regards

Sherlock

raden

In message , steven
holmes writes
Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large quantity
of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

Some of it is broken but most is good, please note,- not really suitable for
domestic household use, but OK for an outdoor project.

I obtained this some years ago to make a garden pond but the "trouble and
strife said no"

there is more than a ton in varying sizes

if anyone shows an interest I can E mail a photo later.

Can't you just email me the fireplace, I do have broadband !

It must have originally cost thousands

I'm sure - bugger, just a bit (well a lot) too far away

--
geoff
Harry Bloomfield

steven holmes explained on 03/08/2005 :
Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large quantity
of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

Some of it is broken but most is good, please note,- not really suitable for
domestic household use, but OK for an outdoor project.

I obtained this some years ago to make a garden pond but the "trouble and
strife said no"

there is more than a ton in varying sizes

if anyone shows an interest I can E mail a photo later.

It must have originally cost thousands

genuine DIY rs only please, hope you are decent enough not to sell on
Regards

Sherlock

I've been looking for a piece to complete a fireplace I built long
ago.. I need a single piece about 18" x 54" x 1/2 - 2"

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Paul Andrews

"steven holmes" wrote in message
Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large

quantity
of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

snip

genuine DIY rs only please, hope you are decent enough not to sell on
Regards

Sherlock

I would probably have stuck it on ebay and saw what happened!

Paul

s--p--o--n--i--x

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:20:13 GMT, "steven holmes"
wrote:

Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large quantity
of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

Some of it is broken but most is good, please note,- not really suitable for
domestic household use, but OK for an outdoor project.

I obtained this some years ago to make a garden pond but the "trouble and
strife said no"

there is more than a ton in varying sizes

if anyone shows an interest I can E mail a photo later.

Try your local Freecycle group: www.freecycle.org

Mark S.

wrote:

Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large quantity
of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

Some of it is broken but most is good, please note,- not really suitable for
domestic household use, but OK for an outdoor project.

I obtained this some years ago to make a garden pond but the "trouble and
strife said no"

there is more than a ton in varying sizes

if anyone shows an interest I can E mail a photo later.

It must have originally cost thousands

genuine DIY rs only please, hope you are decent enough not to sell on
Regards

Sherlock

Blimey something available where my house is... lol.

Pics?

Mark S.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Good polish for natural marble? Craig Pomeroy Home Repair 6 October 13th 03 06:20 AM