Anon

Default Off topic but maybe related to a character on here

Yes its slightly smutty but it makes one wonder if we could replace
DIMM with a bot (and get him to make more sense)

http://project******.netsexchat.com/...gid=1&limit=10

John Rumm

Anon wrote:

Yes its slightly smutty but it makes one wonder if we could replace
DIMM with a bot (and get him to make more sense)

http://project******.netsexchat.com/...gid=1&limit=10

LOL... must have been posted by Drivel's more litterate brother though. ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

raden

In message , Anon
writes
Yes its slightly smutty but it makes one wonder if we could replace
DIMM with a bot (and get him to make more sense)

http://project******.netsexchat.com/...gid=1&limit=10

VBG

--
geoff
Lobster

Anon wrote:
Yes its slightly smutty but it makes one wonder if we could replace
DIMM with a bot (and get him to make more sense)

http://project******.netsexchat.com/...gid=1&limit=10

Now why did I just *know* who the "character" was going to be before
even opening the message...?

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , John Rumm
wrote:

more litterate

And there is one of the infallible rules of Usenet. :-)

PC power related questions [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 May 20th 05 11:28 PM
new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM
woodworking show neal.don Woodworking 31 January 24th 05 07:04 PM
Weather related expansion/shrinkage of wood Jane Home Repair 3 June 22nd 04 10:25 PM
off topic but yet another email scam Lenny Electronics Repair 6 May 11th 04 07:59 AM