Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Clay

Default Extending over a well

Hi
Does anyone know where I stand it extending and building over a well / water
store that is within 8 feet of my house.
The well is about 10 foot deep and 4 feet in diameter, can I build over it
after capping or do I need to fill it in?

Any info most welcome.

David

Extending a ring main with junction boxes Rob UK diy 25 April 21st 05 10:17 PM
Extending Wires N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 20th 04 11:41 AM
extending lighting circuit Garibaldi8 UK diy 9 November 1st 04 09:25 AM
Moving consumer unit - extending cables (again!) Grunff UK diy 24 May 5th 04 10:07 PM
Extending socket circuit to a ring? Chris UK diy 16 October 13th 03 09:47 AM