Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rob

Default air con vent into loft or airing cupboard?

Hi

I live in a top floor flat. The rear rooms which I use as bedroom/office
get really hot as the sun is beating on them all day long.

Ive been looking at small air con units. Ive been told that its no good
putting the vent out of an open window and this doesnt look good either.

I cant put a vent hole through the wall to the outside as the lease wont
allow it. I wondered if its OK to vent into the loft space or the airing
cupboard? The loft is just used for storage and in the summer it gets like a
suana up there any way. The airing cupboard is just on the other side of the
wall of my office so making a vent hole into it shouldnt be difficult.

Any advice or suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks

Rob