Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jape

Default Wasps!

We're having a bit of a problem with bl**dy jaspers in the garden- I
read once that a glass of beer with detergent in attracts them then
they can't get out. I tried this and attracted *no* wasps at all, in
fact we had a citronella candle going and this attracted 1 wasp, when
it's meant to repel them

bl**dy jaspers - anyone got a favourite trap-bait or any other ideas?

John

wasps in bedroon - ac retun leak? Chris Carruth Home Repair 0 February 17th 05 04:01 AM
wasps behind the cedar shingles bill Home Repair 3 August 24th 04 02:00 PM
Wasps - am I infested? Lobster UK diy 38 May 17th 04 02:01 PM
Wasps? D.M. Procida UK diy 4 March 1st 04 10:12 AM
Wasps between Siding angelshamshel Home Repair 2 July 29th 03 08:42 PM