Chris Carruth

Default wasps in bedroon - ac retun leak?

Is there any way to check for tears in the AC "lines" (the tubes) from the
inside? I think I have wasps in the attack and they have found a small tear
in the "lines". Consistently only happens upstairs.

Have had AC company check, but some of the lines are buried in insulation
and cannot be checked from outside. I have tried dusting attic for bugs but
wasps seem pretty hard to kill off. Cannot see nest anywhere but they come
and go around intersection of roof and "facings"

Hope this makes sense..

HELP... water leak at base of toilet when showering Steve Home Repair 11 February 22nd 18 05:29 PM
water leak - which way? mich UK diy 2 September 3rd 04 06:24 PM
Water leak - the saga continues..... mich UK diy 13 August 25th 04 10:47 PM
Story & Info: Slab leak pipe repair Melbourne FL Brevard Co Rick Home Repair 0 September 3rd 03 01:18 AM
Mystery Bathroom Leak Billy Home Repair 12 August 17th 03 02:39 AM