Default Removing rendering

I started with a hammer and chisel - it took me weeks and gave me
tendonitis in my hammering elbow. This year I invested in a rotary
hammer drill with an SDS-plus chuck. Challenge Xtreme 1050W is made in
China, like everything, has variable speed, comes with 2 chisels, 3
drill bits, depth gauge, conventional key chuck, spare brushes and
grease. It's built like a tank and goes through rendering like a hot
knife through butter. =A335 in Argos, Cat no. 710/6165. Why pay more?
Wear goggles.