Rich

Default DIY Conveyancing Transfer

I am purchasing a small piece of land from my neighbour which has its
own title number at the land reistry. I intend to register this at the
land registry (and Inland Revenue) myself but have got slightly stuck!!

The vendor's soliciter is quite happy for me to do my own conveyancing
but can not act jointly as the value is a bit too much. He has however
asked me to supply him with a "Transfer Deed" for his inspection but I
can not find an example anywhere (I assume it is not the same thing as
a Land Regisrty TR1 which I understand I will also have to execute
before registration).

Can anyone help with the text required for a straight forward "Transfer
Deed" please?

Kev Lunn

"Rich" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am purchasing a small piece of land from my neighbour which has its
own title number at the land reistry. I intend to register this at the
land registry (and Inland Revenue) myself but have got slightly stuck!!

The vendor's soliciter is quite happy for me to do my own conveyancing
but can not act jointly as the value is a bit too much. He has however
asked me to supply him with a "Transfer Deed" for his inspection but I
can not find an example anywhere (I assume it is not the same thing as
a Land Regisrty TR1 which I understand I will also have to execute
before registration).

Can anyone help with the text required for a straight forward "Transfer
Deed" please?

I would have thought that uk.legal would have been the best ng to make this
request!

Kev

Rich

ok thanks - will have a look!

--s-p-o-n-i-x--

On 9 Jul 2005 04:37:25 -0700, "Rich" wrote:

I am purchasing a small piece of land from my neighbour which has its
own title number at the land reistry. I intend to register this at the
land registry (and Inland Revenue) myself but have got slightly stuck!!

The vendor's soliciter is quite happy for me to do my own conveyancing
but can not act jointly as the value is a bit too much. He has however
asked me to supply him with a "Transfer Deed" for his inspection but I
can not find an example anywhere (I assume it is not the same thing as
a Land Regisrty TR1 which I understand I will also have to execute
before registration).

Can anyone help with the text required for a straight forward "Transfer
Deed" please?

It is worth noting that it is now COMPULSORY to fill in an Inland
Revenue Stamp Duty Land Transaction Return form for ALL property
deals, regardless of whether any tax is payable.

If it is not completed and returned to them within 30 days of the
transaction taking place they will levy a fine of £100.

(Do a seach for form 'SDLT1' on google.)

sponix

FS: Generac Owner's Manual: Automatic Transfer Switches, "Y" Type barry Metalworking 7 February 3rd 05 10:35 PM
Pix for HorneTD: was DIY Transfer Switch m Ransley Home Repair 5 January 25th 05 08:02 PM
DIY Installing Whole House Transfer switch at Service Entrance Dave Morrison Home Repair 7 January 13th 05 10:34 PM
Transfer Tool MarcColten Woodworking 9 November 30th 04 08:41 PM
help selecting a manual transfer switch wahzoo Home Repair 13 December 13th 03 01:50 AM