Default High Income Potential

This is not a scam - PLEASE read this e-mail carefully because this
works!

MAKE MONEY USING PAYPAL!!! $6.00 ONE TIME FEE!!!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall
Street Journal. If not, here it is below -revealed to you in
step-by-step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in
existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days,
it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an outlay of a few
hundred dollars. However, thanks to Pay Pal and the Internet, the
outlay is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is
FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

Robert T. Kiyosaki a financier, author and teacher says "this system
works 100%, guaranteed -it is the best cash flow system that offers
HIGH PROFIT RETURNS, with only a minimal initial investment".

Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just
read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam
because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through Pay pal.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : OPRAH WINFREY and an article
published in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001. Here is some of
it!! Everyone has heard about "Pay Pal" (if you haven't you will soon)
and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a
member of Pay Pal, I had already experienced their efficiency and
excellent standing. Pay Pal is the simplest method of making and
receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email
address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there...
You can complete this whole process IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR and you will
never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh! Did I say FAST? By
fast I mean ' the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done
on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT
considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send
$1.00 through Pay pal to each of the e-mails stated in the article. You
then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No
catch - that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few
people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to
lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and
a little worried about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same
regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S.
Post Office (1-800- 725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the
measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting
money in my Pay Pal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00! In
the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and
it's still coming in rapidly. Its certainly worth $6.00., I have spent
more than that on the lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and
most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of
this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
it.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY: (5 simple steps to financial freedom)

1: You must have a verified Pay Pal account. If you do not have an
account you can go to https://www.paypal.com and follow the
instructions to set up a free account. (no charge for receiving and
sending money, and its an e-Bay company and 100% secure!). Note: while
setting up your Pay Pal account, the confirmation message from Pay Pal
may go to junk mail, please check your junk mail also to get the Pay
Pal confirmation id)

2: In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to
verify your bank account with Pay Pal (which may take a few days). Or
if you want to start right away, use your credit or debit card to make
the $2 deposit to Pay Pal (refundable after card verification). Pay pal
guarantees your security when using personal information. They do not
release your information to third parties. Very, very, very, secure!
Pay Pal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people world wide.

THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT:
3: Send, through Pay Pal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make
the Category of Purchase as "Service", subject of the payment
"Email List" and in the Note, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST."
What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you
are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The email list:

4: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the
other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR email
address (THE ONE YOU USE ON YOUR PAY-PAL ACCOUNT!) as number 6 on the
list. Please do not change other e-mails ids, as keeping the list
accurate holds the key for our success in making the most out of it.

5: Change anything you need to like the date and spelling, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups / message boards. (I think
there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else
on the list!

NEXT - FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY -
THIS PART IS KEY TO HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GET:

---- DIRECTIONS---- HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARDS--

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer
memory.

Step 2) Open a blank Word, WordPerfect or Notepad file and place your
cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into document so that you
can add your name to the list and SAVE the file.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions),
just as an example, you log on any search engine like dogpile.com,
metacrawler.com, msn.com, yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
excite.com then you search with this subject "web discussion" or "money
forum" or "money making message board" or "employment message board" or
"money making discussions" or "money making forum" or "business message
board" etc. You will find thousand & thousands message boards. This
will take a little time, but one by one click on each, and then you
will find the option post a new message.

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Be Honest and it will truly work for you: Congrats!
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!

NOTE - ANOTHER OPTION IS TO PURCHASE AN E-MAIL LIST OF PEOPLE WHO
HAVE OPTED IN TO RECEIVE SPECIAL MONEY-MAKING OFFERS AND E-MAIL THIS
DOCUMENT TO AT LEAST 200 PEOPLE (CUT AND PASTE ALL OF THIS TEXT INTO
THE E-MAIL). BUT DO NOT CREATE SPAM, ONLY SEND IT TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW
OR TO THOSE E-MAIL ADDRESSES WHO HAVE OPTED IN TO RECEIVE SPECIAL
OFFERS - DO NOT SPAM ANYONE!!

That is it You will begin receiving money in your account from around
the world within days! JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
Now the MONEY part out of 200 postings: Say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to
each of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me. Now those
24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
each. This brings in an additional $125.00. Those 125 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $625.00. Ok, now here is the
FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM of 200 letters with
my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each. That just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I
will receive an additional $15,625.00!!

With an investment of only $6.00!! A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !! NOTE:
It works much faster without soliciting or spamming trying to get
higher responses*** !!!

Just replace 5 persons with 10 and recalculate your earnings: Is it
read 1,111,110.00 ?

Do you have 10 good friends whom you can convince to spend $1 each?
Then its not difficult to make your 1 million in few months... provided
your 10 friends have their own 10 GOOD friends.

With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones!

Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
wrote:
This is not a scam

Which means it is.

--
*Horn broken. - Watch for finger.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:
This is not a scam

Which means it is.

ah yes, that old scam. As someone said, easy money is so hard to get.

NT

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

ah yes, that old scam. As someone said, easy money is so hard to get.

Unless you are a plumber !

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)