:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:18:28 +0100, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

It's most striking that when ever anyone posts a question about a
faulty boiler you are no where to be seen, but if someone wants to
know what boiler to install you are.

This is because a junior hacksaw is the only tool that he actually

has
and they are of limited use for boiler servicing.

It's also the only hacksaw he is physically big enough to use...

Andy Hall

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:39:52 +0100, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

It's most striking that when ever anyone posts a question about a
faulty boiler you are no where to be seen, but if someone wants to
know what boiler to install you are.

This is because a junior hacksaw is the only tool that he actually

has
and they are of limited use for boiler servicing.

It's also the only hacksaw he is physically big enough to use...

Taking us neatly back to Gollum, my precioussssssss......

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com

Doctor Evil

wrote:

It's most striking that when ever anyone posts a question about a
faulty boiler you are no where to be seen, but if someone wants to
know what boiler to install you are.

This is because a junior hacksaw is the only tool that he actually has
and they are of limited use for boiler servicing.

How would you know about boiler servicing. You haven't a clue.

Doctor Evil

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

The senility has really set in. His knowledge imparts that you don't
service a boiler for 18 years. Yes, that is what he advocates. A right
electric caber tosser if ever there was one.

You must have had a good 30 messages so far in this thread with no
useful content whatsoever, and nothing but insults.

Insults? Where? How is the swirly patterned carpet?

Must be about time for you to lose yet another ng/isp account don't you
think...?

I have never once lost an ISP account. I've kicked some into touch though.

Doctor Evil

"Capitol" wrote in message

Doctor Evil wrote:

It's time for you to go back to the clinic.

Can we take it that you need another visitor?

Wit obviously wasn't your strong point.

Doctor Evil

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:45:00 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

Not another one!!! These people are dangerous. To all normal people
D O N O T T A K E A N Y N O T I C E O F T H E M

You may be right, you may be wrong (I know nothing of gas appliances)

But you're also a state-registered ****wit,

We saw piccies of your workshop. You have a lot to learn.

Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
enews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
news.net...

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
news.net...

snip drivel

I'll take that as your admission that you know jack-**** about

this
subject then...

It's time for you to go back to the clinic.

Stop talking about yourself,

Wiot isn't your strong point is it?

:::Jerry::::

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

news.net...

snip drivel

I'll take that as your admission that you know jack-****

about
this
subject then...

It's time for you to go back to the clinic.

Stop talking about yourself,

Wiot isn't your strong point is it?

Can someone translate that please.

:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

snip

How would you know about boiler servicing. You haven't a clue.

'Drivel' talking to himself again I see...

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

wrote:

Not another one!!! These people are dangerous. To all normal people
D O N O T T A K E A N Y N O T I C E O F T H E M

You may be right, you may be wrong (I know nothing of gas appliances)

But you're also a state-registered ****wit,

We saw piccies of your workshop. You have a lot to learn.

So, give a point for point analysis of what's wrong with it then

--
geoff

Owain

Doctor Evil wrote:
Did you join the Legion to forget, Maxie?

Wouldn't suit you would it IMM, in the Legion they bury you with your
head out of the sand.

Or were you meaning the British Legion; is that where you cha-cha-cha
the night away with elderly colonels with very bad eyesight.

Owain

Owain

Doctor Evil wrote:
Insults? Where? How is the swirly patterned carpet?

You wouldn't know what swirly patterned carpet is. They only have lino
in institutions so it's easy to mop up the dribble.

Owain

Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

wrote:

Not another one!!! These people are dangerous. To all normal people
D O N O T T A K E A N Y N O T I C E O F T H E M

You may be right, you may be wrong (I know nothing of gas appliances)

But you're also a state-registered ****wit,

We saw piccies of your workshop. You have a lot to learn.

So, give a point for point analysis of what's wrong with it then

Maxie, a picture says a 1000 words.

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

wrote:

Not another one!!! These people are dangerous. To all normal people
D O N O T T A K E A N Y N O T I C E O F T H E M

You may be right, you may be wrong (I know nothing of gas appliances)

But you're also a state-registered ****wit,

We saw piccies of your workshop. You have a lot to learn.

So, give a point for point analysis of what's wrong with it then

Maxie, a picture says a 1000 words.

So, no answer

as usual

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

wrote:

Not another one!!! These people are dangerous. To all normal

people
D O N O T T A K E A N Y N O T I C E O F T H E M

You may be right, you may be wrong (I know nothing of gas

appliances)

But you're also a state-registered ****wit,

We saw piccies of your workshop. You have a lot to learn.

So, give a point for point analysis of what's wrong with it then

Maxie, a picture says a 1000 words.

So, no answer

as usual

Again. Maxie, a picture says a 1000 words.

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

wrote:

Not another one!!! These people are dangerous. To all normal

people
D O N O T T A K E A N Y N O T I C E O F T H E M

You may be right, you may be wrong (I know nothing of gas

appliances)

But you're also a state-registered ****wit,

We saw piccies of your workshop. You have a lot to learn.

So, give a point for point analysis of what's wrong with it then

Maxie, a picture says a 1000 words.

So, no answer

as usual

Again. Maxie, a picture says a 1000 words.

You really are a waste of space

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"Owain" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

Did you join the Legion to forget, Maxie?

Wouldn't suit you would it IMM,

That is right. I have nothing to forget.

:::Jerry::::

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article

ws.net,
Doctor Evil wrote:
It's most striking that when ever anyone posts a question

about a
faulty boiler you are no where to be seen, but if someone

wants to
know what boiler to install you are.

This is because a junior hacksaw is the only tool that he

actually has
and they are of limited use for boiler servicing.

How would you know about boiler servicing. You haven't a clue.

Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step

by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'

shouldn't
take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Pro?!

Pass the monitor cleaning fluid please !

Doctor Evil

Doctor Evil wrote:
It's most striking that when ever anyone posts a question about a
faulty boiler you are no where to be seen, but if someone wants to
know what boiler to install you are.

This is because a junior hacksaw is the only tool that he actually has
and they are of limited use for boiler servicing.

How would you know about boiler servicing. You haven't a clue.

Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems' shouldn't
take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ws.net,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'
shouldn't take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

So as we all guessed, you don't know. Nothing new there.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Doctor Evil

Doctor Evil wrote:
Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'
shouldn't take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

So as we all guessed,

Who are these "we". You mean you and your scatter brain.

raden

In message .net,
Doctor Evil writes

Doctor Evil wrote:
Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'
shouldn't take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

So as we all guessed,

Who are these "we". You mean you and your scatter brain.

I would think that "we" represents a majority of regulars in uk-diy
--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message .net,
Doctor Evil writes

Doctor Evil wrote:
Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step

by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'
shouldn't take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

So as we all guessed,

Who are these "we". You mean you and your scatter brain.

I would think that "we" represents a majority of regulars in uk-diy

Maxie! Do you mean you are the same as Richard? Are you that bad? I
never.....

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message .net,
Doctor Evil writes

Doctor Evil wrote:
Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it step

by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'
shouldn't take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

So as we all guessed,

Who are these "we". You mean you and your scatter brain.

I would think that "we" represents a majority of regulars in uk-diy

Maxie! Do you mean you are the same as Richard? Are you that bad? I
never.....

I really don't have an idea what you're going on about

The problem isn't that you're one of life's losers

It's that you insist on proving it time after time

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message .net,
Doctor Evil writes

Doctor Evil wrote:
Then put your money where your mouth is and take us through it

step
by
step. Considering the amount of time you waste on your 'poems'
shouldn't take you long.

Here's your chance to show off your knowledge as a pro.

Why do you want to know? You would ignore it anyway for 18 years.

So as we all guessed,

Who are these "we". You mean you and your scatter brain.

I would think that "we" represents a majority of regulars in uk-diy

Maxie! Do you mean you are the same as Richard? Are you that bad? I
never.....

I really don't have an idea what you're going on about

The problem isn't that you're one of life's losers

Maxie! You have been boozing it up with Mr Cranium. That is what you get
like. You are are a one.

Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Gas Boiler Spares - Good Service :-) DeeBee UK diy 0 February 15th 05 10:22 PM
11degC across Boiler, why? Tom UK diy 54 September 24th 04 07:32 AM
Annual HVAC Service contracts. tflfb Home Repair 7 December 30th 03 02:45 AM
Boiler pilot light went out David Hearn UK diy 6 October 26th 03 11:54 PM