Robin Mayes

Default Wooden door frame kit

The wooden frame of my back door is suffering from dry rot at the bottom and
I want to replace it. Are there door frame kits available or do I have to
buy the wood and make my own frame? The door 'hole' is 200cm high and 86cm
wide, the door itself is fine.

Cheers

Mike

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message
The wooden frame of my back door is suffering from dry rot at the bottom

and
I want to replace it. Are there door frame kits available or do I have to
buy the wood and make my own frame? The door 'hole' is 200cm high and 86cm
wide, the door itself is fine.

Measure it up and go to a proper timber supply company who should either
have it in stock or get one in next day. About £35.

Robin Mayes

"Mike" wrote in message

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message
The wooden frame of my back door is suffering from dry rot at the bottom

and
I want to replace it. Are there door frame kits available or do I have

buy the wood and make my own frame? The door 'hole' is 200cm high and

86cm
wide, the door itself is fine.

Measure it up and go to a proper timber supply company who should either
have it in stock or get one in next day. About £35.

Cheers for the qucik response!