Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
nemo

Default Worcester (Bosch) Greenstar HE Combi Boiler question

Does anyone know if the Worcester (Bosch) Greenstar HE Combi Boiler was made
obsolete by a new regulation which came into force on April 1st?

The Council have installed these on my estate and there is a rumour going
around that this is the case and because of the regulation Camden managed to
get them on the cheap. This would not be unusual for Camden, believe me! Our
last lot of lifts were obsolete when they went in and have given us 30 years
of hell! They've learned though. The new ones are state-of-the-art.

The boilers seem OK, except that they take ages to fill the bath up - but if
we should have got better ones, we should have had better ones.

The contractor Camden are using is Makers. Very imaginative name. Does
anyone know anything about them? The general consensus here is that they're
a bunch poorly-skilled cowboys run by con-men!

Nemo.