Ellis Greensitt

Default Free Help From Expert Electricians

If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to answer your
questions.
--
Ellis Greensitt
Supplychain(Doncaster) Ltd.

BigWallop wrote:
"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at

spamchain addr snipped

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to answer

your
questions.

Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

NT

BigWallop

"BigWallop" wrote in message
k...

"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to answer

your
questions.

Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Every time I read that name at the bottom, it comes out as Ellis Green****.
:-) Anyone else getting it? LOL

dave stanton

Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

NT

They have 19 users registered.

Dave

dave stanton wrote:
Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

They have 19 users registered.

lol. And I'll bet you not one is an expert electrician.

NT

raden

In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to answer your
questions.

It looks almost as dry as plumbingpages

boooooring

--
geoff
raden

In message , dave stanton
writes

Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

NT

They have 19 users registered.

With the RNIB ?

--
geoff
raden

In message , BigWallop
writes

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to answer

your
questions.

Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Every time I read that name at the bottom, it comes out as Ellis Green****.
:-) Anyone else getting it? LOL

I can't see it as anything else now you bugger

--
geoff
BigWallop

"raden" wrote in message
In message , dave stanton
writes

Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

NT

They have 19 users registered.

With the RNIB ?

geoff

They are all IEE registered. That's "Idiots Ending Evolution" registered.
:-)

BigWallop

"raden" wrote in message
In message , BigWallop
writes

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to

answer
your
questions.

Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Every time I read that name at the bottom, it comes out as Ellis

Green****.
:-) Anyone else getting it? LOL

I can't see it as anything else now you bugger

geoff

ROFLMAO!!!! Nor me. It's imprinted in my brain now. :-)

Andy Hall

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:23:35 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , BigWallop
writes

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to

answer
your
questions.

Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Every time I read that name at the bottom, it comes out as Ellis

Green****.
:-) Anyone else getting it? LOL

I can't see it as anything else now you bugger

geoff

ROFLMAO!!!! Nor me. It's imprinted in my brain now. :-)

It's like going past a shop being equipped with new fittings.

I always see the contractor's signs as saying "shoplifters".

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com

BigWallop

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:23:35 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , BigWallop
writes

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"Ellis Greensitt" wrote in message
If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics,
Please feel free to use our Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

We have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to

answer
your
questions.

Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Every time I read that name at the bottom, it comes out as Ellis

Green****.
:-) Anyone else getting it? LOL

I can't see it as anything else now you bugger

geoff

ROFLMAO!!!! Nor me. It's imprinted in my brain now. :-)

It's like going past a shop being equipped with new fittings.

I always see the contractor's signs as saying "shoplifters".

.andy

ROFL!!! Now I'll never get that out my head either now. :-)

An Iraqi man was given life in prison for shop lifting. A bit severe you
might think, but he lifted the shop ten feet in the air with a car bomb.
:-)

dave stanton

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:54:14 -0700, bigcat wrote:

dave stanton wrote:
Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

They have 19 users registered.

lol. And I'll bet you not one is an expert electrician.

NT

Got to be, he said they were !!!

Dave

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
No free plans?? striker Woodworking 8 February 29th 04 03:56 PM