Matt Horn

Default FA: 3-6 tonnes of ornamental stone chippings

The house we bought came with the back garden gravelled. Needing somewhere
to plant our vegetables and grow our flowers etc we need to get rid of the
stones.

It could all go into land fill but it seems such a waste

Hence I'm auctioning off our back garden stone chippings

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4385661724

We don't actually want any money for it as such, but would like to see it
used and also save us a few quid on the price of a skip. If you can use it
and can collect from Basingstoke area, please see the auction, post a
question if you want on there ( I don't check usenet much!)

--
Matthew
GSF600S Bandit, rusty bits, home made exhaust and non-matching coloured bits