Jay Hendry

Default Clarke Pressure Washer Gauge

Hi all

I have a Clarke Jet 100 pressure washer which is a good few years old now.
All was working fine until the pressure gauge gave up the ghost and
starting squirting water out - so I'm losing pressure through there so the
thing doesn't work as well any more.

I've tried searching for the gauge on the web and eBay but can't seem to
find anything. Can't seem to find a Clarke web site for spares either? I
guess the gauge is made by Wika, well that's the name on the face, and has
a maximum pressure reading of 160bar and is about 1 1/2" in diameter.

Any pointers to a source would be appreciated - I could blank it off I
guess but I'd like to fix it if possible.

Thanx

Jay
Dave Plowman (News)

In article . 53,
Jay Hendry wrote:
I have a Clarke Jet 100 pressure washer which is a good few years old
now. All was working fine until the pressure gauge gave up the ghost
and starting squirting water out - so I'm losing pressure through there
so the thing doesn't work as well any more.

I've tried searching for the gauge on the web and eBay but can't seem to
find anything. Can't seem to find a Clarke web site for spares either?
I guess the gauge is made by Wika, well that's the name on the face,
and has a maximum pressure reading of 160bar and is about 1 1/2" in
diameter.

Any pointers to a source would be appreciated - I could blank it off I
guess but I'd like to fix it if possible.

Any decent engineer's supplier should have a generic replacment.
But Machine Mart are Clarke dealers and should be able to source spares.

www.machinemart.co.uk

--
*Verbs HAS to agree with their subjects *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
David Lang

Hi Jay
Can't seem to find a Clarke web site for spares either?

http://tinyurl.com/cyxqh

Dave