Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

bama

Default Pressure Washer: Karcher or Devilbiss

Hey All,

I am looking for a pressure washer to do standard work around the
house plus the Bi Annual driveway/sidewalk cleaning....

I was at my local Sams Club and they had the following 2 models of
Pressure Washers:

Karcher - G2500HT
6HP Tecumseh Engine
2500 PSI
2.4 GPM
$240

DevilBiss - PWH2500
5.5HP Honda Engine
2500 PSI
2.2 GPM
$299

I have read archives and saw that the pupm assembly being steel/brass
is better than aluminum and that a downstream detergent injection is a
good option...

Any opinions on these 2??
thx
Bama
Travis Jordan

bama wrote:
I have read archives and saw that the pupm assembly being steel/brass
is better than aluminum and that a downstream detergent injection is a
good option...

True.

Between these two, I'd take the one with the Honda engine. That's a
good price.