KevFL

Default Can someone help me with the Tea Set Pattern Please

Try he

http://www.replacements.com/

They were able to id a pattern I found at a flea market several years back. It is a business, and though they will not charge you for the id they will send you a list of everything they have available in your pattern for sale.

Good luck.

Aidan

spam

raindeer pattern arturus7 Woodworking 1 December 3rd 04 12:47 AM
Herringbone pattern (zig-zag in middle) on Samsung HCN4226wx. Jason D. Electronics Repair 4 November 13th 04 03:34 AM
Columbia Clic laminate pattern problem Richard Home Repair 0 December 3rd 03 04:37 PM
How do you transfer a pattern to your wood Pops Woodworking 24 November 7th 03 03:13 PM
Toshiba TV Convergence Grid Pattern Not Showing. Barbizilla Electronics Repair 1 September 5th 03 11:29 AM