MM

Default I am so happy I could smile

Following my chase up of the solicitors I have just received their
final communication along with a whole load of documentation. Massive
amounts of it! Title Information Document, Official Copy of Register
Entries, Title Plan, NHBC documentation, Notice of Transfer and much
else besides. It's like getting a get-out-of-jail-free card! I know
now what being demob happy must have felt like.

Time to hit RightMove! Time for some cake! Is it too early to open a
bottle?

MM
jon

"MM" wrote in message
Following my chase up of the solicitors I have just received their
final communication along with a whole load of documentation. Massive
amounts of it! Title Information Document, Official Copy of Register
Entries, Title Plan, NHBC documentation, Notice of Transfer and much
else besides. It's like getting a get-out-of-jail-free card! I know
now what being demob happy must have felt like.

Time to hit RightMove! Time for some cake! Is it too early to open a
bottle?

MM

I have no idea what you're talking about, but congratulations.

Jon

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
jon wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about, but congratulations.

See 'Is there a form number for title deed?'

Should have been in this thread.

--
*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Andy Dingley

On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:15:11 +0100, Richard Conway
ShoobiddyDoobiddyDoopDoopDoopWah@com wrote:

A game of Monopoly?

Are you still allowed to buy the Electric Company in Monopoly, or has
Part P scuppered that ?

Richard Conway

Andy Dingley wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:15:11 +0100, Richard Conway
ShoobiddyDoobiddyDoopDoopDoopWah@com wrote:

A game of Monopoly?

Are you still allowed to buy the Electric Company in Monopoly, or has
Part P scuppered that ?

I think it is okay as long as you have the Community Chest card entitled
"BCO Approval"
Mary Fisher

"jon" wrote in message

I have no idea what you're talking about,

He's not going to tell you either, he doesn't tell anyone anything. But
apparently we have to make a decision about opening a bottle - can't even
make up his own mind on that :-)

Mary

Richard Conway

Mary Fisher wrote:
"jon" wrote in message

I have no idea what you're talking about,

He's not going to tell you either, he doesn't tell anyone anything. But
apparently we have to make a decision about opening a bottle - can't even
make up his own mind on that :-)

Mary

And its not even a difficult quandry - I know what I would do
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Richard Conway wrote:

I think it is okay as long as you have the Community Chest card entitled
"BCO Approval"

I though Abby Titmous was the new name for the community chest!

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Mary Fisher

"Richard Conway" ShoobiddyDoobiddyDoopDoopDoopWah@com wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"jon" wrote in message

He's not going to tell you either, he doesn't tell anyone anything. But
apparently we have to make a decision about opening a bottle - can't even
make up his own mind on that :-)

Mary

And its not even a difficult quandry - I know what I would do

So do I - I even knowwhich bottle I'd open for different occasions!

Mary

Happy Birthday: Tom Plamann [email protected] Woodworking 12 May 7th 05 12:25 PM
Happy Annibirthdaversarytine's Day Silvan Woodworking 6 February 13th 05 05:51 AM
Happy New Year!!! charlie b Woodworking 2 December 31st 04 08:57 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR IMM UK diy 5 January 1st 04 04:27 PM
Not really a gloat but I'm pretty darn happy Herman Munster Woodworking 0 July 18th 03 06:16 PM