Herman Munster

Default Not really a gloat but I'm pretty darn happy

www3.sears.com

kraM

"john" wrote in message
Picked up an old Craftsman 8 inch table saw last week in really good
condition. Model 103.22161 with complete stand on wheels, strong running
moter, an excellent miter gauge and 3 different inserts for it. Fence

locks
and works fine (for what it is). The thing is in really good condition and
works like a top. Does anyone have any info on this thing? The one thing

it
doesn't have is any extensions. If anyone has an old junker I'd be
interested in the wings if your selling. The table on mine is 20 inches.

Got
it for fifty bucks which is a price I'm happy with.