Richard Conway

jon wrote:
"MM" wrote in message

Following my chase up of the solicitors I have just received their
final communication along with a whole load of documentation. Massive
amounts of it! Title Information Document, Official Copy of Register
Entries, Title Plan, NHBC documentation, Notice of Transfer and much
else besides. It's like getting a get-out-of-jail-free card! I know
now what being demob happy must have felt like.

Time to hit RightMove! Time for some cake! Is it too early to open a
bottle?

MM

I have no idea what you're talking about, but congratulations.

Jon

A game of Monopoly?