John Rumm

Default Anyone want some wylex CU bits / Fuses?

The arrival of a suitably curved tuit prompted completion of the big CU
replacement project...

Leaving a pile of old tat that I ripped off the wall. Most is junk (like
a Crabtree VO ELCB), but there was a complete seven way wylex rewireable
fuse CU (complete with cover!). Since there must be countless thousands
of these still in use I thought I would check if anyone has a use for it
or bits of it (like the fuseways etc) before I bin it.

--
Cheers,

John.