francis

Default local heating oil prices?

Does anyone know of a bulletin board where (current) heating oil prices
by the different local suppliers are posted?
Something showing: date of quotation, quantity to be delivered, price
per litre ex VAT, place of delivery, supplier's name and contact
details, would be ideal.
I'm particularly interested in the Norfolk/Suffolk area, but there's
nothing on uk.local.east-anglia.
The Natural Philosopher

francis wrote:

Does anyone know of a bulletin board where (current) heating oil prices
by the different local suppliers are posted?
Something showing: date of quotation, quantity to be delivered, price
per litre ex VAT, place of delivery, supplier's name and contact
details, would be ideal.
I'm particularly interested in the Norfolk/Suffolk area, but there's
nothing on uk.local.east-anglia.

http://uk.warrants.com/services/quot... ent+06%2F2005

;-)
Colin

Does anyone know of a bulletin board where (current) heating oil prices by
the different local suppliers are posted?

Sounds like a useful bit of information to have...

More generally, I use the following to determine trends:-

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/f...elve_month.stm

Colin

The Natural Philosopher

Colin wrote:

Does anyone know of a bulletin board where (current) heating oil prices by
the different local suppliers are posted?

Sounds like a useful bit of information to have...

More generally, I use the following to determine trends:-

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/f...elve_month.stm

Colin

I did find a place that does quotes by postcodes.

26.5p per liter plus VAT for 2000 liters

Anyone know better?
fred

In article , The Natural
Philosopher writes

I did find a place that does quotes by postcodes.

What's the address, please.

--
fred

The Natural Philosopher

fred wrote:

In article , The Natural
Philosopher writes

I did find a place that does quotes by postcodes.

What's the address, please.

26.5p per liter plus VAT for 2000 liters

Anyone know better?

Just google 'heating oil prices' on google.co.uk (UK only)
fred

In article , The Natural
Philosopher writes
fred wrote:

In article , The Natural
Philosopher writes

I did find a place that does quotes by postcodes.

What's the address, please.

26.5p per liter plus VAT for 2000 liters

Anyone know better?

Just google 'heating oil prices' on google.co.uk (UK only)

Thank you for sharing, I thought this group was all about not re-inventing
the wheel; find a trick, share it, apparently not . . .
--
fred