Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...
"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

It is not. The performance of electric is
abysmal, adding to greenhouse
gasses and costing 4 times as much to run.

snip half-baked babble

You didn't snip the half-baked babble,

I did look above. You can get lesson to improve powers of focus.

What

snip lunacy

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

This requires 500-600 litres of storage
for six people showering with
two showers. An unvented cylinder of
that size will be well north of
£1000. Two combi's can be bought
for far less than the price of one
cylinder alone, which will do a better
job never running out of hot water.

Have you seen the size of 600 litre
cylinder? Unvented cylinders
require an annual service.

.....after polishing his cabers he is revitalised and has think...on he
goes...

More figures plucked from the air.

...............he has been plucking cabers from the air........and some have
hit his bonce on the way down......ruining his tam-o-shanter.... I snipped
the rest of the incoherence for your convenience.....

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

wrote in message
ups.com...

Just a small point about the combi solution. Could Dr evil tell me what
combi boilers could be bought as economically as he suggests. The only
combi boilers I have seen ,that meet current regs, are condensing
boilers which start around the £800 quid mark. Genuine question as
someone I know needs a new combi.

http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/s...mpact_Condensi
ng_Combi.html

Better deals if you look around.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Owain" wrote in message
John Stumbles wrote:
However if the place is for rental then as others have pointed out you
really need to consider what will happen _when_ the boiler breaks down
(they all do at some time or other). A stored water system (conventional
gravity fed, unvented or thermal store) will allow you the option of
electric backup heating for water, though not for space heating.

It also provides stored hot water in the event of a mains electricity or
water failure. Even if the cylinder hasn't fully reheated, it will be
tepidly warmer than the cold mains.

Are you serious? Six people can shower on that?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

..............another half-wit enters the ring.....

Yes, you do seem to stick your ignorant arse into too many threads on
this group whilst suffering from verbal diarrhoea...

:::Jerry::::

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net...
"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

snip

It is not. The performance of electric is
abysmal, adding to greenhouse
gasses and costing 4 times as much to run.

snip half-baked babble

You didn't snip the half-baked babble,

I did look above. You can get lesson to improve powers of focus.

What

snip lunacy

What is one of the main fuels used now for the generation of
electricity, clue, it's the same fuel that heats the water in a
combi....

Stefek Zaba

Doctor Evil wrote:

I did look above. You can get lesson to improve powers of focus.

omg - has Dr Evil been consorting with the Scientologists now!? It could
explain quite a lot...
Owain

Doctor Evil wrote:
... A stored water system (conventional gravity fed, unvented or thermal store)

It also provides stored hot water in the event of a mains electricity or
water failure. Even if the cylinder hasn't fully reheated, it will be
tepidly warmer than the cold mains.

Are you serious? Six people can shower on that?

They can wash their sweaty bits with considerably greater comfort and
amenity than using cold water from the mains when your combis are
sitting being useless.

Owain

Doctor Evil

"Owain" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

... A stored water system (conventional gravity fed, unvented or

thermal store)
It also provides stored hot water in the event of a mains electricity or
water failure. Even if the cylinder hasn't fully reheated, it will be
tepidly warmer than the cold mains.

Are you serious? Six people can shower on that?

They can wash their sweaty bits with considerably greater comfort and
amenity than using cold water from the mains when your combis are
sitting being useless.

...Owain. Owain, Owain we go
...he gives us info we don't want to know
...the info is so poor tis true
...so how does this garbage affect you?

...well take no heed of babble and drool
...as instantly you will recognise a fool

...instictively you will spy
...in newsgroups with DIY
...attempting wisdom the fools will try

...so be very watchful of misadvice
...so don't give these half-wits a roll of the dice.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

:::Jerry::::

"Stefek Zaba" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

I did look above. You can get lesson to improve powers of focus.

omg - has Dr Evil been consorting with the Scientologists now!? It

could
explain quite a lot...

If he has been prying it could explain why Gods reprehensive on Earth
die of exhaustion !

With apologies to all members of the RC faith.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
..Owain. Owain, Owain we go
..he gives us info we don't want to know
..the info is so poor tis true
..so how does this garbage affect you?

..well take no heed of babble and drool
..as instantly you will recognise a fool

..instictively you will spy
..in newsgroups with DIY
..attempting wisdom the fools will try

..so be very watchful of misadvice
..so don't give these half-wits a roll of the dice.

Just don't give up your day job. What is it by the way?

Not a poet. Not an electrician. Not a heating engineer. Not a plumber - or
any kind of trades person. Not in broadcasting. So perhaps a stores person
in a PM who devourers catalogues?

--
*If all is not lost, where the hell is it?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
:::Jerry::::

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:

snip

..so be very watchful of misadvice
..so don't give these half-wits a roll of the dice.

Just don't give up your day job. What is it by the way?

Not a poet. Not an electrician. Not a heating engineer. Not a

plumber - or
any kind of trades person. Not in broadcasting. So perhaps a stores

person
in a PM who devourers catalogues?

Nah, he 'works' for Job Centre Plus, he tests their job search
database....