Junior Member

Wink Cutting soil pipe

Does anyone know of a good method to cut into an existing soil pipe in a boxing as I cannot find any saw to fit in the space to cut it. only a hacksaw blade on its own in my hand works at the moment but this takes ages. any good ways of cutting into it while its in position??
mrcheerful

"lagerboy69" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a good method to cut into an existing soil pipe in a
boxing as I cannot find any saw to fit in the space to cut it. only a
hacksaw blade on its own in my hand works at the moment but this takes
ages. any good ways of cutting into it while its in position??

a stab saw, such as a pfz550

or a hand held pad saw

mrcheerful