frank spencer

Default Hole in ceiling again!

I know you have seen it before but I have a hole about 1m x 0.5m,
question is do I have to fill it with plasterboard or can I use some
other material like hardboard?

Chris Bacon

frank spencer wrote:
I know you have seen it before but I have a hole about 1m x 0.5m,
question is do I have to fill it with plasterboard or can I use some
other material like hardboard?

No, it's too flexible. Use plasterboard.
Lobster

frank spencer wrote:
I know you have seen it before but I have a hole about 1m x 0.5m,
question is do I have to fill it with plasterboard or can I use some
other material like hardboard?

Why would you not want to use plasterboard anyway?! You can buy a piece
at Wickes etc that will more than fill that hole for under 2 quid
(probably cheaper than hardboard?!)

David
frank spencer

Lobster wrote:
frank spencer wrote:
I know you have seen it before but I have a hole about 1m x 0.5m,
question is do I have to fill it with plasterboard or can I use

some
other material like hardboard?

Why would you not want to use plasterboard anyway?! You can buy a

piece
at Wickes etc that will more than fill that hole for under 2 quid
(probably cheaper than hardboard?!)

David

Ok great, I did not think I could buy a pice that small.

Lobster

frank spencer wrote:
Lobster wrote:

frank spencer wrote:

I know you have seen it before but I have a hole about 1m x 0.5m,
question is do I have to fill it with plasterboard or can I use

some

other material like hardboard?

Why would you not want to use plasterboard anyway?! You can buy a

piece

at Wickes etc that will more than fill that hole for under 2 quid
(probably cheaper than hardboard?!)

David

Ok great, I did not think I could buy a pice that small.

Yes, 1200 x 900 mm is the smallest size

sploop

FRANK SPENCER, FRANK SPENCER, FRANK SPENCER, gee I don't feel too well

oups.com...