Suz

Default sainsbury's bank number

0870 1542543

Hywel

In article , Suz says...
0870 1542543

Brilliant. I'll call them right now.

--
Hywel

http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/
dave @ stejonda

In message , Hywel
writes
In article , Suz says...
0870 1542543

Brilliant. I'll call them right now.

That's the creddy card dept. number. From http://saynoto0870.com/ you
could more cheaply use 0131 549 8040 or 0800 032 1365.

--
dave @ stejonda
Lurch

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:14:07 +0100, "Suz" strung
together this:

0870 1542543

sarcasm Excellent, I've been waiting for that for ages. Well done
Suz. /sarcasm
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Suz

Default sorry!

I'm so embarrassed. I was on the phone, the kids were yelling and the guy
was giving me the number and I couldn't see a pen, so I decided to type it
into a blank email. Only it was a blank post and I hit send. Doh!
I just sat down to have a look at diy.uk and when this header loaded it
looked familiar followed by the creeping blushing realisation of what I had
done.

I'm a diddly anker I know.

*hangs head in shame*

Suzanne

-and yes it was the wrong number to add insult to injury

Lurch

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:40:22 +0100, "Suz" strung
together this:

I just sat down to have a look at diy.uk and when this header loaded it
looked familiar followed by the creeping blushing realisation of what I had
done.

I wouldn't worry too much, it's no more off topic than half of the
other posts in here!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Andy Hall

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:36:20 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Lurch
writes
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:40:22 +0100, "Suz" strung
together this:

I just sat down to have a look at diy.uk and when this header loaded it
looked familiar followed by the creeping blushing realisation of what I had
done.

I wouldn't worry too much, it's no more off topic than half of the
other posts in here!

In some places it's called "doing a Jim"

Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

You're not that old surely, Andy?

--
*Eat well, stay fit, die anyway

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Bob Eager

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:03:57 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

In some places it's called "doing a Jim"

Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

Sounds a bit suzpect to me...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Andy Hall

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:15:42 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

You're not that old surely, Andy?

A vague recollection from the era when the same esteemed radio station
played the Berceuse from Faure's Dolly Suite at 1.45 every
afternoon....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
raden

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:36:20 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Lurch
writes
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:40:22 +0100, "Suz" strung
together this:

I just sat down to have a look at diy.uk and when this header loaded it
looked familiar followed by the creeping blushing realisation of what I had
done.

I wouldn't worry too much, it's no more off topic than half of the
other posts in here!

In some places it's called "doing a Jim"

Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

No, just someone in MT who has a talent for posting to MT instead of a
cycling group

--
geoff
Lurch

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:15:42 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
strung together this:

You're not that old surely, Andy?

Ah, another 'olden days' comment, I assumed it was as I had no idea
what was going on!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Lurch wrote:
You're not that old surely, Andy?

Ah, another 'olden days' comment, I assumed it was as I had no idea
what was going on!

'I'm worried about Jim' is indelibly imprinted on those who ever heard Mrs
Dale's Diary - even if only a toddler at their mother's knee...

--
*Real men don't waste their hormones growing hair

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:15:42 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

You're not that old surely, Andy?

A vague recollection from the era when the same esteemed radio station
played the Berceuse from Faure's Dolly Suite at 1.45 every
afternoon....

You are old. I can't remember anything like that.

Andy Hall

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:35:55 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:15:42 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Doing a Jim? as in "I'm terribly worried about Jim" or ??

You're not that old surely, Andy?

A vague recollection from the era when the same esteemed radio station
played the Berceuse from Faure's Dolly Suite at 1.45 every
afternoon....

You are old. I can't remember anything like that.

You have already demonstrated the shortest of your memory by offering
a new solution of the month, suitable for all circumstances every few
weeks.

I imagine that you don't even know who Faure was.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
PoP

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:40:22 +0100, "Suz" wrote:

-and yes it was the wrong number to add insult to injury

That's okay - we'll let you off if you post your bank account details
and pin number.....

Andrew

---
http://www.ukdiy.org.uk
Nick Read

"Suz" wrote in message
I'm so embarrassed. I was on the phone, the kids were yelling and the guy
was giving me the number and I couldn't see a pen, so I decided to type it
into a blank email. Only it was a blank post and I hit send. Doh!
I just sat down to have a look at diy.uk and when this header loaded it
looked familiar followed by the creeping blushing realisation of what I had
done.

It could be worse, on one of the uk.rec.cars groups a few years ago there
was a long soppy love letter from a guy to his girlfriend.
He presumably thought he was emailing her, but had hit 'New Post' by
mistake, put her email address in the subject line of the news message
and posted it to Usenet instead!

Nick