Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sarah

Default Shower Pumps or Alternatives

Asking because my boyfriend won't..

We have a nine year old house and are looking to get a better
performance from our lame gravity fed en-suite shower.

In a perfect world, the hot water feed and the cold water feed would be
in the airing cupboard, but instead we have the cold water tank in the
loft directly above the en-suite shower, with the cold water pipe
dropping straight down behind the shower, and the hot some nine feet
away (the bathroom is inbetween) in the airing cupboard with the pipes
running below the floor and back up behind the shower, thus making the
fitting of a conventional pump not so straightforward.

So alternatives we have considered are a Triton T40i Booster Unit, or a
Mira PS1 (aka Enhance) Booster Pump fitted between the shower head and
the rose.

Are there any other obvious alternatives we should consider, or does
anyone have experience of the above two solutions?

Many thanks.

Shower pumps Rob UK diy 6 December 31st 04 02:28 PM
Shower Pumps and Thermostatic Shower Valves jdi UK diy 4 December 20th 04 04:12 PM
Shower pumps again!!! Peter UK diy 7 April 6th 04 09:20 PM
Do shower pumps HAVE to go on cistern systems? Hamie! UK diy 1 April 4th 04 08:43 AM
Shower pumps (again!) Graeme UK diy 6 March 17th 04 01:40 PM