Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gear reducer question

在 2002年2月24日星期日 UTC+8下午1:12:33,Roy Hauer写道:
Does it usually matter which way the input shaft rotates on the right
angle gear reducers? I assume its only a worn gear.

Just how would you figure the hp or inch pound requirements.
What I am after is something to turn my muller head (50 or 60:1)
ration, and use it with a 2 hp 3 phase motor

Are these gear reducers usually fussy about how they are mounted? I
will have to mount mine with the output shaft vertical. I notice most
have oil fill and drain plugs configured for both shafts being
horizontal.

Anyone have a right angle reducer they want to sell?
Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever.
Remove capital A from chipmkr for correct email address
Regards

Website: http://home.att.net/~chipmaker/default.html
Foxeye

China's most trusted Gearbox Manufacturing Company
Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics, China's most trusted Gearbox Manufacturing Company, which was launched in the year 1997. We provide the gearbox manufacturing solutions with more than 20 years of experience, we obtain the position of famous in this competitive market as a renowned manufacturers, exporters and suppliers. We handle the best collection of Gearbox, reducer, the worm gear reducer, helical gear box, gear, gear reducer shaft installation, can be used in a variety of specifications for the business needs of customers. In the manufacture of the products, we use high quality alloy steel, cast iron, phosphor bronze, stainless steel, etc., directly from the supplier certification.
We make continuous changes in our rebate system as per the major changes taking place in the market. It provides us with a unique opportunity to earn extra income and profits. In addition to earn huge profits for the company, we also pay special attention to the quality of our products. We run the stringent Quality Monitoring Program throughout the business processes to make sure that the quality of the product and production process is not being compromised under any circumstances. Such a determination to deliver high quality products, we have conquered the mind, heart and soul of many customers around the world.
Zhao Wei develops and manufactures a series of planetary gearbox including 6mm planetary gear box, 10mm planetary gear box, 12mm planetary gear box, 16mm planetary gear box, 20mm planetary gear box, 22mm powder metallurgical planet gear box, 24mm planetary gear box, 28mm planetary gear box, car headlights adjusting gear box and auto throttle controller gear box, etc.
Planetary gear box is widely used in mechanical transmission of important parts, after years of hard work and continuous exploration, ZhaoWei planetary gear box have been widely used in auto parts, intelligent kitchen, household appliances, medical equipment, communications equipment, industrial equipment, instrument and meter, model aircraft, robot, a human care, security camera, digital electronics and other industries.
With 20 years professional design, development and production, provide you with one-stop service from design simulation to the production. ZhaoWei Machinery & Electronics, you are worthy of trust!

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949

Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Baoan Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China