Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Queer Democrat traitor Bradley Manning should hang by the neckuntil dead.

On 12/29/2011 11:44 PM, More Moore wrote:
In
Seon wrote:

On 29/12/2011 5:38 AM, Colanth wrote:
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:39:56 +1100, Seon
wrote:

If those are war crimes I think the people have the right to know.
Not according to the reich wing. We're 'Murkins, and we can do
anything we damn well please. Never heard of "gunboat diplomacy",
huh?

They give "bad" a bad name.

Because if these war crimes ever got out they knew it would make the
public support their ilegal wars even less.

Your butt-boy William Jefferson Clinton started the most recent
wars. Aren't you proud of him?

Yeah, we Americans love wars. Always have. Don't you? It seems like you
do. So what do you have to complain about when we fake up whatever we
have to so we can start another war. Nobody is attacking us anymore so
we need to start the wars ourselves now. You are for that aren't you or
are you only for it when a republican president does it?

Hawke

Queer Democrat traitor Bradley Manning should hang by the neckuntil dead. Hawke[_3_] Metalworking 0 December 31st 11 08:12 AM
THE QUEER POSTING AS TURK 182 Colonel Burke UK diy 0 January 22nd 11 06:22 AM
OT Bradley Manning Tim W Woodworking 38 December 27th 10 08:15 PM
Printer dilemma .. Anyone manning 'Dabs' online T i m UK diy 11 February 11th 05 07:10 PM