Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:15:48 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Too_Many_Tools fired this volley in
:

After establishing that you are truly the rightful owner of your
merchandise, we can then discuss pricing.

That's ass-over-tea kettle, TMT. You're acting as bad as you accuse
Gunner of doing.

You ask a price, you niggle, natter, and agree. Then you demand proof of
ownership before paying.

Do you _really_ drive up to a used car dealer and ask him to prove he
owns the cars before you negotiate? Or is this perhaps a way to talk the
price down?

Maybe--- maybe your intent is to find he does NOT have proof of
ownership, and then get a lower price.

Lloyd

Im somewhat curious that about a few things.

Will TooBigaFool explain to the readers how one steals a lathe or a
milling machine? Just out of curiosity of course.

He can use as much whitespace as necessary.

Lets start off with say...hummm a Bridgeport Series 2.

This will indeed...be interesting how he explains the ways it can be
hotwired and driven off in the dead of night.

Gunner

You should know by now that anything can happen in the cavernous interior of
that man's head.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:24:16 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

True..but Id love to read some actual input from the manboi.

Now everyone is aware that I have nothing but the deepest contempt for
the piece of **** on 2 legs, and he has been in my killfile for a number
of years. Like finding a used tampon on ones front porch, and nudging
it into a trash can with ones toe..then closing it tightly.

But his stench does drift in on occasion via other peoples posts..so I
do occasionally have to read his spittle laced buffoonery.

Shrug

So let him describe how I steal machinery. Ill be amusedly waiting for
him to post his claims.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 00:57:15 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:24:16 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

In TMT's case, he finds used fecal covered dildos on his front porch.
That's where his two mommies line them up for his daily dildo cleaning
business he runs in the basement apartment just below their
whorehouse.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote

True..but Id love to read some actual input from the manboi.

Now everyone is aware that I have nothing but the deepest contempt for
the piece of **** on 2 legs, and he has been in my killfile for a number
of years. Like finding a used tampon on ones front porch, and nudging
it into a trash can with ones toe..then closing it tightly.

But his stench does drift in on occasion via other peoples posts..so I
do occasionally have to read his spittle laced buffoonery.

Shrug

So let him describe how I steal machinery. Ill be amusedly waiting for
him to post his claims.

Gunner

I imagine a person living in Mom's basement, living in their bath robe and
fuzzy slippers, empty Cheetos bags and herring cans all over, used tissue on
the floor, and the monitor as a dominant piece of furniture. The man
obviously has no time for anything else in life. I do not know if he is
agoraphobic, is house bound, is handicapped, is paraplegic, or what. Maybe
living in tunnels of hoarded used TV dinner and pop pie boxes. I just know
that he's Boo Radley strange.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/7/2011 7:04 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Gunner wrote

[...]

Well, that's Stevo for ya. He can't find a thing negative to say about
the king of Usenet postings but has a whole imaginary view of TMT's
lifestyle. I know that if anyone is sitting around in a dump with
nothing but a monitor and keyboard, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, junk food
wrappers, and other various garbage strewn around him it's Gummer. For
sure about the junk all around him.

The likelihood that anyone else is living in as nasty and repellant
conditions as Gummer is quite low; so the odds are TMT has a higher
standard of living then he does. Almost everyone does. What's hard to
understand is how people like Stevo and Gummer get off calling anybody
else strange. Talk about an odd couple. Who's worse, the one that talks
incessantly about gleefully culling huge numbers of people because
they're not right wingers, or the numbnuts that believes him and looks
up to him?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 7, 12:34*pm, Hawke wrote:

Well, that's Stevo for ya. He can't find a thing negative to say about
the king of Usenet postings but has a whole imaginary view of TMT's
lifestyle.

Again you should not post things that are so easily proved to be
false. From the latest statistics for this group.
So who is the king of usenet postings? Come come don't hesitate and
say you really meant something else.

Top 20 posters by number of articles
1: Too_Many_Tools
...................... : 125
2: Gunner Asch
............................ . : 95

I know that if anyone is sitting around in a dump with
nothing but a monitor and keyboard, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, junk food
wrappers, and other various garbage strewn around him it's Gummer. For
sure about the junk all around him.

Well TMT claims to have too many tools, but in fact I can recall only
a couple of posts where he actually mentioned a tool that he had.
You proved you graduated from college. TMT has never posted any
pictures or accounts of the tool he has. So maybe he does, but I can
also visualize him living with his parents.

The likelihood that anyone else is living in as nasty and repellant
conditions as Gummer is quite low; so the odds are TMT has a higher
standard of living then he does. Almost everyone does. What's hard to
understand is how people like Stevo and Gummer get off calling anybody
else strange. Talk about an odd couple. Who's worse, the one that talks
incessantly about gleefully culling huge numbers of people because
they're not right wingers, or the numbnuts that believes him and looks
up to him?

I already told you. The cull is a running gag. Talk about people
that can not tell when someone is being humorous.
You seem to be the numbnut that believes him.

Dan

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:12:57 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I know that if anyone is sitting around in a dump with
nothing but a monitor and keyboard, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, junk food
wrappers, and other various garbage strewn around him it's Gummer. For
sure about the junk all around him.

Well TMT claims to have too many tools, but in fact I can recall only
a couple of posts where he actually mentioned a tool that he had.
You proved you graduated from college. TMT has never posted any
pictures or accounts of the tool he has. So maybe he does, but I can
also visualize him living with his parents.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602

Where is Hawkes or TMTs tools?

Here are some of mine.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal... Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 1 November 6th 11 06:25 PM
Little Machine Shop! Al Metalworking 11 September 9th 07 04:04 PM
Now You Can Shop Even Store Closed With Credit Card jooooo UK diy 2 October 3rd 06 01:45 PM
Shop Equipment FS - Business Closed, More Items added to List [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 24th 05 06:55 PM
Shop equipment, and a machine shop class question.. Paul Metalworking 3 January 3rd 04 02:10 PM