Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default .02 mm pitch flex print PCB repair

I have a Plasma tv that somehow I managed to partially tear one of the flexi
prints. I am not too sure how it happened since I was working on the PSU.

That aside, I think the PSU is fixed, but now the .02 mm pitch flexi print
is torn..

After doing lots of thinking and researching I think the way to go is using
a .02mm pitch zebra strip and connect wires from it to the connector.

Now the question is does such a zebra strip exsist?

Does anyone know where I can find such a zebra strip? Any know products I
could salvage one from??

I hope to connect wires to the zebra strip and then connect those wires to
the more reasonable sized .5mm pitch connector.