Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default Surveillance Video

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:34:53 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

He probably couldnt get a good interest rate on a loan for the Death
Star.

Those things arent cheap!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

He probably couldnt get a good interest rate on a loan for the Death
Star.

Those things arent cheap!!

Gunner

I liked the lead-in, "Empire Strikes Bank" In other local news, real life
catwoman robs jewelry store, gets "best wanted poster ever"

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/07/05/r...wanted-poster/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:00:17 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

He probably couldnt get a good interest rate on a loan for the Death
Star.

Those things arent cheap!!

Gunner

I liked the lead-in, "Empire Strikes Bank" In other local news, real life
catwoman robs jewelry store, gets "best wanted poster ever"

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/07/05/r...wanted-poster/

ROFLMAO!! Very well done!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote the following:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or
mask on nowadays.

--
Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels,
throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions,
with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

wrote the following:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or
mask on nowadays.

--

Vader needed the mask due to a prior injury. It was kind of like a seeing
eye dog.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

wrote the following:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or
mask on nowadays.

I have two responses.

1: You have a cite for that????

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is illegal to walk into a bank with a hat
on.

2: Are you kidding, it is ALSO illegal to rob a bank.
jk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote the following:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or
mask on nowadays.

I have two responses.

1: You have a cite for that????

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is illegal to walk into a bank with a hat
on.

1: I make joke. (Ya folla?) It's not illegal, it's only GFU.
(Greatly Frowned-Upon) And, here in Oregon, in banks where they have
guards, the guards mention the no sunglasses/no hats or hoodies signs.
I don't wear either but have seen this done.

2: Are you kidding, it is ALSO illegal to rob a bank.

2: Well, DUH!

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote the following:

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or
mask on nowadays.

I have two responses.

1: You have a cite for that????

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is illegal to walk into a bank with a hat
on.

2: Are you kidding, it is ALSO illegal to rob a bank.
jk

They do have a sign on the door of the NMFCU telling the
"enterers" to remove hats. I do give them the benefit of
pushing my hat brim up an inch but no one has ever said
a word to me. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm with you. My bank has a "please remove hat, hood, or sunglasses"
sign right at the waiting line to see the tellers. So, this story must
not be true.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-...0,551177.story

That's impossible. It's -illegal- to walk into a bank with a hat or
mask on nowadays.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/22/2010 6:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm with you. My bank has a "please remove hat, hood, or sunglasses"
sign right at the waiting line to see the tellers. So, this story must
not be true.

One of my favorite surplus shops used to have a sign
in the window:
"Remove mask and unload weapon before entering."

--Winston