Cliff

Default Video surveillance @work

On Mon, 16 May 2005 00:42:23 GMT, "Poker Joker"
wrote:

You shouldn't mind a camera in your living room either then, should you?

As long as gunnner does not know about the secret ones the
"patriot act" boyz put in his bedroom, bathroom & bunker.
You think that the commercial ones are small ....
--
Cliff
Cliff

On 16 May 2005 07:54:25 -0700, "roysol"
wrote:

Poker Joker, There are huge differences between surveillance in the
private sector, in public spaces, and in personal residences.
Regardless of how you feel about it, employers have an absolute right
to know what is being done on their property with their resources.
Presume you are being watched at all times. This includes computer
usage. You have no expectation of privacy on the job.

Roy Solomon

IIRC Some of the courts have ....... was that before or after
the neocons & the "patriot act(s)"?
--
Cliff

I love painting the cameras with my keychain laser.

SteveB

wrote in message
ups.com...
I love painting the cameras with my keychain laser.

Sounds like a plan to me.

recap:

Monday - people present on surveillance tapes when unit was defeated:
bamboo, Rod, Jim, and Fred

Tuesday - Elroy, bamboo, Ralph, and Tony

Wednesday - Frank, Dick, Harry, and bamboo

Thursday - Larry, Mike, Charlie, and bamboo.

Is there a pattern starting to develop here?

Is there someone we need to watch?

Why is someone defeating our surveillance cameras?

Do we need to take a closer look at this individual?

Do we need to monitor this individual?

Do we need to evaluate this individual's productivity, safety record, time
cards, etc.?

Can this be construed as "willful misconduct", therefore allowing us to
terminate this individual under union collective bargaining agreement and/or
State and Federal Statutes?

Is this a key employee, or an expendable one?

Just being devil's advocate, and trying to show you how someone else might
look at a playful game of laser tag.

Steve

Cliff

On Tue, 17 May 2005 03:18:51 GMT, "Poker Joker"
wrote:

The Bill of Rights give no rights to businesses, only to people.

Under the neocons, that's just "quaint" and obsolete. Repealed
defacto.
--
Cliff